Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Officially moving[update]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 22:10:58 )
@MoodyB: Ummm... ouch. I don't blame you for being wary about him, the situation, his offer, etc., etc. I really hope things work out for you :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 22:13:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. and my family is poor so it's like we don't pay him because we don't want to. it's because we can't

so hope we can find a decent place.
the place my grandma recommended us won't even let us see it online because of low credit score.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 22:33:25 )
@MoodyB: it sounds like you guys have some work to do on correcting that credit score, getting better income, etc. It's not easy to jump through those hoops, but sometimes it's necessary. :/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 22:41:32 )
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
This is great to hear. I've dealt with a handful of awful landlords and it feels great to finally be free of them.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/14 22:45:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: m family doesnt do credit scores or anything tbh.
so it won't be getting fixed.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 21:46:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PashminaPanda: did not see your reply so sorry!
Yeah im glad to get rid of her honestly.
she is quite nasty toward us and i honestly have no idea why. like she is very condescending toward my family.
and we really do not need that kind of energy in our lives.

the only sad part i am sad about leaving this place is recently a cat has began living in our shed.
not so much a stray cat. possibly a feral cat. or semi feral.
but we nicknamed him Hunter. because he's been hunting the squirrels in our yard.
but he is a very sweet kitty.

but we are gonna call a TNR place for him.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:27:55 )
@moodyb: No worries! ^^ Some people just have nothing better going on in their lives but to be mean to people. I also think most landlords have a superiority complex. That's similar to how my previous landlords were as well. One in particular was more passive aggressively nasty which was 10x worse.
Aw, that's responsible of you guys to do that for him though.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 22:45:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@PashminaPanda: That is so true. I think last summer she was accusing us of smoking, when we are highly allergic to smoke.
despite if we did smoke, you'd be able to smell it off of us as I had a friend who had a dad who smoked badly.
so she just wanted to accuse us of doing something wrong.
The landlord before her was lovely. but she couldn't afford this place after her brother had passed away.

Yeah. we've been leaving out water for him. he seems to mostly prefer coming out at night as I've seen him a few times
whenever i've done downstairs to get a snack and he just hurries behind the big tree in our backyard.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/16 01:29:33 )
@Moodyb: As someone who grew up with a chain-smoking parent I will say that it is VERY obvious if someone is a smoker. lol I feel that good landlords are few and far between. My current landlord is amazing and I feel very lucky to say that.

Aw Growing up all of the pet cats we had were strays, too. I don't think any of them were feral, though.
Thinking about playing Pokemon Crystal again.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.