YOU MAKE ME MAD, JOURNALISTS
but I ain't clicking on your story

I swear, when I see such bs like this, I wish nothing but failure for this kind of journalist. This is a sick style of rage baiting.
Do not speak for a country as if you are the voice for the masses--maybe YOU care more about this rubbish because its easy to get rage clicks off it. Maybe some do, there are some ridiculously awful amercans for sure. But while we already have such a reputation for being little shitheads, can we not make it worse with stuff like this pls? Now days, people believe everything they see on the internet.

stupid celebrity drama does not compare to things like war..
I feel that MOST americans are so sick of this D*pp and H**rd story, but the media keeps shoving it down our throats as if it were more important than the heckin' genocide happening across the globe.
This isn't to say abuse isn't a significant topic but like... journalists seriously need to stop trying to compare these things! Agh its so irritating, social media garbage

*edit
if im incorrect on this, then I'll be very disappointed. i just find it impossible to believe with how much its getting shoved in our faces. like is it truly interest or is it the constant advertising