Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Some QOL updates to the Dressing Room

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 19:29:50 )

Hello! Happy Monday!

I've been piddling around with the Dressing Room (as one does) and I thought I'd throw some unsolicited suggestions out into the universe in the hopes that they may one day come to pass.

• It would be nice if the item boxes were either a fixed width or if they could be movable and adapt once moved! I have a lot of items and the ones on the far right get kinda squished against the scrollbar. (Also, I'm kinda blind as a bat so I sometimes have to zoom in on the page and that obviously makes the problem worse lol)

• Whenever you unequip a pose from an item, the box disappears and you need to reselect the item to open it again. It would be nice if the box stayed open and you could just click outside of the window to close it when you're done. I spend a lot of time trying on different poses for many of my items to either get inspiration or see how they work with my in progress avatar.
  • Not necessarily the Dressing Room, but it'd be nice if the commons shops told you when you already own something! Soo many different colors to choose from, I forget which ones I have for which items.

I had another one, but I done forgot it while typing this up. I'm sure I'll think of it later.

Disclaimer: I'm not a programmer and I don't know how the backend of the Dressing Room works, so my suggestions may be difficult to implement even though on the outside they seem simple. I don't have any expectations of these coming to fruition as I don't know how much work would need to go into them. I absolutely appreciate all the hard work y'all have done and continue to do, even with life being kind of a bitch right now.

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 02:37:59 )
Should they keep it on display...

I wish we could do custom sorting for sets, especially the "Unique ___" sets since they're one kind of item. I struggle to find what I want to find bc I know the item look but not the name.

Or redecorate?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 16:31:37 )

I like your suggestions! I think that they would make the dress up part better. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.