Is there a customer or coworker/manager that invades your dreams sometimes because they have become SUCH a thorn in your side, you feel at wit's end? Are you not paid enough to put up with all the bs?

Come, let me pour you some soothing plum honey tea.
I'll hand you my cat for you to cuddle

Tell me all about it.

I made this thread because I'm up at 5am giving up on sleep from work anxieties.
I have two horror customers that keep harassing me and I haven't seen both of them in a while. Suddenly I had a dream about it the other night and I said something to my manager like "Geez I have a feeling I'm gonna see [insert customer name] soon" and then the very next day (yesterday) they came in and gave me hell. My manager snipped at me like "you manifested iiiiit!" :vanora_xd:
but
GOD
the entitlement of this woman
of many people
who think they are above all others, deserve everything in the world for free, will step on me and my delivery associates for 8 months straight if it means she get an endless stream of freeeeeeeeee mattresses. This has been firmly cut off by me, so I'm her enemy now lol just anticipating if she's tech-y enough to write us a hot sheet.

Oh yeah, and my store manager (different manager) stole a customer from me again. So I'm p mad this weekend~

Anyway, yall can share your stories, struggles, and I"ll probably pop in and out to vent about my own as well.
I know a rant thread exists already, I suppose this is more work-specific where I wanna converse with each one and try to lift each other up o/
or just moan and groan together in unison cause jobs stink