Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat May the 4th be with you! Always!

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 00:37:42 )
Happy Star Wars Day everyone! May the 4th be with you ;)

In other news... this is my first post on Voltra in a long time... crazy haha.

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 00:44:58 )

Happy star wars day!!
Wow I almost forgot!

Also welcome back~!

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 00:49:11 )
Jolly:

Thank you thank you!

I almost forgot this morning but luckily I realized in time haha. My husband totally forgot and he's the bigger Star Wars nerd than me. >w<

Hope you have had a good day!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 01:05:26 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa:
Oh goodness, I didn't even realize the day is almost over already too
woops, I didn't do anything productive :vanora_xd:

I haven't watched anything star wars in a couple of years I think, but I have no doubt my facebook feed is probably full of all my nerdy friends and family having a blast like every may 4th Lol

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 01:09:41 )
Jolly:

Same! Nonproductive day! Also doesn't help that I found out I had covid yesterday, and felt like total poop but today I just feel like I have a cold now... so that will be my excuse! XD

I probably haven't watched the main movies for like a year, but I have recently watched The Clone Wars, Bad Batch, and other spin-offs within the year. :)

I will probably sew in a few hours as that's why I came on the PC but didn't end up printing that pattern like I was going to do... lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 01:20:35 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa:
Ohh well you have more excuse than I do. I fully intended on drawing today but I got distracted :vanora_sweat:
Tried watching youtube, got distracted, its still paused
adhd go

I've honestly sort of fell off the star wars stuff. might be cool to watch the original films again though <3

Hahaha sounds like we're both very side tracked

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 01:24:29 )
Jolly:

Oh you draw! :D I'll have to check out your works!
I do that ALL THE TIME >:(

I bought me and my husband some lightsabers off aliexpress cus I don't need anything too fancy cus I like looking cool and stuff... need to buy shorter sheathes cus they were a bit long for my short 5'3" self. But I really enjoy the prequels (1-3) but imo I think spin offs give more lore into the world of Star Wars so I love them lots more than the films TBH (Clone Wars for sure!)

Sounds like it T_T

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 13:24:36 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Hey! It’s so nice to see you again!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 15:44:12 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa:
Yeah! I have very little time for it these days, but I try my best to keep drawing :')

Oh thats fun! I used to have light sabers but I left them with an ex when I moved out, cause he appreciated them more than I xD
I just made sure to keep my zelda sword lmao
But yeah, I could definitely agree the spinoffs can offer more into the world building! I've gotten a little into clone wars in the past, but never finished (if its even complete)

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 06:04:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey! Yes I've been dead off here for a bit. Life got BUSY AND HECTIC for like the past year or so. TwT

How have you been? From the leaderboard stats it seems like you are a top poster on the site, CONGRATS! ♥

@Jolly: Well that's good! Same here tho~

Awh. Yes Zelda sword very important! Yes Clone Wars is complete I think Season 8 is the last one. Not the best I think they rushed to just finish the long running series but it's something for sure lol. It could have been better.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 15:45:16 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: That's ok! It happens to the best of us. What were you up to in rl?
I'm good. Decided to go back to school so I'm doing online school and it's go at your own pace, so I do one class at a time until I'm finished with it and then move on to the next class.
Thank you! I try haha. Sometimes it's just to do something while I listen to my textbooks. So I post in the undercurrent just emotes lol

Oh and at the beginning of April I had Rona. Not fun. Still have some long covid symptoms, but I think they are slowly getting better.

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 22:04:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Well a lot has happened. Don’t remember the last time I was on but I bought a house in 2020, started living in it late 2020, got married in 2021, fixing up the house and lots of irl stuff in general haha. I got 2 cats and a dog… yep that’s pretty much all the big stuff but the little stuff bogs me down too lol. Just revisiting some avi sites I frequent. I’m also trying to get art from some of them too if I get enough currency/they get more active again.

That’s awesome! Honestly I was doing college too through all 2020-21. Full time… it was hard. I didn’t finish cus my benefits ran out but I’m saving up to go back and try a different major. I was 1.5 yrs into my BSN for nursing but I hate that so imma try IT or computer science!

Haha I should try that…

Luckily the worst of it was the second day of symptoms. I’m feeling better but still sneezing sniffling and coughing. It’s day 5 now. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 19:44:07 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: You have Rona right now? If so, I'm sorry. I hope you get better soon and don't get long covid.

Congrats on buying a house! I bought one and I'm selling it next month. The house is freezing and my husband and I can't wait to stop having to do repairs on it. We fixed the foundation and the windows and in a few years the roof needs to be fixed and we are like F that. lol

If you wanted to look into an online school I'm going to WGU. I recommend it highly if you are the type of person that can learn online.

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 05:55:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes I have it right now but i'm almost over it I believe. Thank you :)

Thank you. Yeah ours is a total fixer upper and I can't wait for it to be done with I hate having to spend so much money on it >.<
The foundation still needs fixing on ours, new windows would help with insulating the house, we just got the roof replaced because the last owner was an out of state landlord and didn't do shit to fix the house just let it rot so yeah... oof. It's a mess but it's getting better slowly but surely.

I'm pretty good with online classes we had to all 2020-21 so I might check it out. Do they offer computer science courses? Are they cheap/reasonable tuition?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/9 16:47:15 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Make sure that you take it easy after you are done having it. It can really knock you on your feet.

I know that feeling. It sucks being in the middle of home repairs. That's really shitty from the last owner. I can't believe that people do things like that.

Yes and yes. https://www.wgu.edu They also let you transfer credits from past classes.

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 00:20:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I will try. It sucks I had to not work for approx a week... that's a lot of money out of my pocket >.<

Yeah I can't either. It sucks for the previous renters cus they had to live in those conditions without it getting fixed. Like where did their rent money go? Oh yeah into a foreigner's pockets. They should have sued but maybe they couldn't cus the person lived in Canada so it was an international affair?

Ok cool cool. I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future :) Thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/10 16:53:59 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah it really is, does your company not have paid sick days? (Mine doesn't, but my husband's does)

Yes I totally agree. It's outrageous what some landlords make people live in.

No problem, and no pressure. I only recommend it because I really like it, but I think you can only go if you are in the US? I'm not sure, if you do want to go, look into that haha

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/16 23:06:28 )
@Totalanimefan: No I am actually an exotic dancer so we don't get those haha. When I work is when I make money. My husband works for Walmart but for Covid they have no policy in place so he got leave but unpaid, and he has to pay to see the doctor to do a checkup for him because they don't have him under their insurance yet cus he hasn't been there over 90 days. Kinda bullsh*t.

Yeah it's crazy and I feel bad for anyone who had to live in here with the conditions it was in.

I live in the US so that's great haha. I will be sure to, thanks again ^_^

I hope you're having a good week and had a good weekend. Any plans for the week?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/17 01:09:41 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I hate having a job without benefits. I used to work at a restaurant and it was the same. No work, no pay. How are you feeling?
That is BS about Walmart, I hate how they take advantage to do as little as possible for their workers. It's just wrong.
I'm in the US too, just wanted to make sure.

The weekends plans was packing lol. This week's plan is moving and unpacking. I'm getting the keys to my new apartment tomorrow and then I'm moving most of the stuff just my husband and I. On Friday the movers will come and move the heavy things we can't.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Neko Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/19 02:31:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm feeling good now.
I know, I hate Walmart for that reason. Terrible company to work for but best bet, better pay and benefits for what we have around here.

Ohh nice nice! That sounds stressful tho I hate moving.
Please draw my OCs <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.