Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Pronouns

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 11:18:15 )
This is a little delayed and random, but I was thinking today about how much I appreciate the pronouns field in our profile.
Not many companies, organizations, websites, etc do this, and I really appreciate the inclusivity of Voltra. It mean seem like some small and insignificant to some people, but to others it means the world to indicate their pronoun preference.
So THANK YOU Voltra, and keep it up! Way to go!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 11:48:49 )
First off totally agree with this

second off thank you for posting your appreciation because now I realize how people were changing it XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 21:22:53 )
I like it as well, and I like that we can also make it something light hearted too.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 01:29:35 )
I like it a lot as well! It was indeed a great idea. :)

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/6 07:13:06 )
I can say with confidence that our community will thrive due to our inclusiveness! We want everyone to feel comfortable here on Voltra and we realized that no other avatar site (to our knowledge) had this option for a user. The only real way to make it clear was to personally state to another user that they used the wrong pronoun when referring to them.

I went more indepth on Voltra inclusivity and my hopes for it's future in this article. We shared this before launch, so I'm not sure how many of you read it.

I am so glad you all appreciate this feature. :bernard_happy:
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 12:44:06 )
I'm really glad this feature is something you like. I've honestly been a little worried about it because I notice not everyone is taking it seriously and I worry that might make it uncomfortable to use for some people, when the goal of the feature is to make everyone more comfortable.

I'm so glad to hear you like it and are using it! Please please let me know if anything ever makes you feel uncomfortable on the site, or if there is anything else you'd like to see happen on here to make your experience better.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.