Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 09:53:48 )
EEEE my sleep assessment is coming soon. I will get treatment for the sleep apnea!! The long suffering will be over soon!!

Aside from that, I have been committed to dieting and coming soon to the gym because it helps get over sleep apnea also! I can't explain the long story behind that, all I can say is that it was a slow burn struggle, and it will soon be over.

I need to get my knee and lower leg muscle fixed by the physio first. The gym will be next.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 12:13:04 )
    Congrats!!! I hope you get the help you need :) sleep apnea can really affect your life :( do you think they will give you one of those machines? My mum got one for her sleep apnea. It takes a bit of time to get used to it, she said.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 13:10:44 )
@sunny: yea i might be given a machine like that. My uncle knew someone who had sleep apnea machine also. He lost weight and healed up from sleep apnea. I didn't think of the need to get used to the machine at all. Ty for letting me know!

Mine developed sleep apnea 3 years ago in my previous job. I was trying so hard to stay awake in the office. Then covid and da lockdown came (covid should have an epic BTS boy band lel jk). I gained a lot of weight and my sleep got worse. That's why I'm committed to losing weight for medical reasons.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/13 13:52:38 )

That’s a lot of great updates :)
Hopefully you live somewhere where you can go for walks :)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 01:05:15 )
@Totalanimefan: mmm still waiting for the assessment results. got my physio visit done today.

you look like a good witch in wizard of oz >u<

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 02:15:23 )

@Kairu: haha my avatar does. I just saw Wicked on broadway two weeks ago. It was amazing
What will you do after the results?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 03:51:01 )
@Totalanimefan: they'll be able to treat my sleep apnea with some support eg: machine if i do need it
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/14 15:20:54 )

@Kairu: I see. Is a machine the only way?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.