Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Tenno Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 18:59:16 )

Closed
Yeah I know, this is posted before April 1st, but I posted this early on other websites.

This is also a cross post from Gaiaonline, so if things in my rules say that, this is why.

So I'm just posting this here to give myself something to do this month, plus this is a bit of a toe dip back into selling art on Gaiaonline. I'm offering an adorable YCH, and here are some examples. Please click on the image to see the full photo.

Examples

Base by MiniMelodies on deviantART.

I know its mostly CS examples, but you can give me non CS or human characters for this. I don't mind at all.

Just as a bit of info, I am doing PWYW with this or you can bribe me. I honestly don't know how the art market is here anymore since its been a while since I actually posted on this website. I just wanna make cute art.

Some Rules before you go on, please read this because there is a part in the forum where you do agree to my rules and TOS.
    - Please look over my TOS before ordering.

- Even though this is stated in my TOS, any artwork drawn on voltra.us does not have commercial rights. Art work drawn on here does NOT have monetary value! (If you are selling the character in Volts then you can add in the cost of the commission, just no RLC prices.)

- My signature stays on the artwork. No exceptions.

- I will always give a WIP to make sure that things are going smoothly. Please respond to it when you get the chance to.

- I might draw these live on twitch, so keep that in mind.

- I do have this open for RLC, so keep that in mind. [s]3 slots are open for that but I am not linking that here due to Gaia's TOS. I honestly didn't see anything in the TOS regarding RLC transactions on this website, but I'm not providing a link to the RLC version to be on the safe side.

- I ask that you credit me if you post it any where. On toyhouse, please credit me as dragonickittens. All of my social media links are posted in my TOS.

- I have a public To Do List here. You can look over it to see the progress of your order.

- Please keep in mind that this can take up to 1 week or more to finish. I have a job IRL, so these will be done on my days off or before I go into work.

Extra tidbits:
    - I am only doing one slot at a time for here since I don't know how popular this is going to get. So only one order per person. No multiple orders please.

- If I don't respond in 24 hours, I probably decided not to go with your offer. Feel free to offer again if that is the case.

- If I respond to your post, please make sure you send me a trade labeled "Easter YCH" within 24 hours. If you do not send it within that time period, you will need to repost your offer. I know this seems inconvenient, but its the best thing for me to keep things on track.

- Its an automatic decline if your avatar is cluttered or too complex.

- Its an automatic decline if your character is too complex.

- Easter themed Avatars would be greatly appreciated.

- I prefer colorful things over monochrome things, so keep that in mind too.

Order forum, Please use in your post.
[u][b]Username:[/b][/u] [i]Your username[/i]
[u][b]Reference Images:[/b][/u] [i]Please put all images in a spoiler, no links or images from photobucket.[/i]
[u][b]Price:[/b][/u] [i]You must provide this or you won't be accepted.[/i]
[u][b]Extra notes:[/b][/u] [i]Only use this if its needed, if not, please remove from the forum.[/i]

Example on how to use the order forum
Username: Mikuuyuu
Reference Images: More references can be found here (link inserted). Click on the image to see the full reference

Price: 40k plat
Extra notes: Draw her in the 2nd outfit.
[s]

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/30 21:10:12 )
Should they keep it on display...

Username: MaxIsConfused
Reference Images:
And more pictures can be found on my https://toyhou.se/11616962.maxwell-blake-persona-

Price: Mary Lwyd and 100 Ohms
Extra notes: I'd like the outfit featuring the vest, like in the picture above. A fullbody reference of the outfit is on my Toyhou.se for the character. The shorts can be black or jean.

Or redecorate?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/31 00:40:15 )

@MaxIsConfused: Is there any color you'd like the egg and flowers to be?

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/31 16:30:33 )

@DragonicKittens: just match the color pallete of the character ig? I'm not too picky about it!

Or redecorate?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/31 23:51:39 )

@MaxIsConfused: I can do that. :) Thank you. I'll send you a WIP when I can

Voltie — Tenno Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 17:30:28 )

@maxisconfused: Here you go! Thank you for commissioning me :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/9 17:44:50 )

@DragonicKittens: I love it! thank you so much!

Or redecorate?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.