Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Beauty is pain

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 12:24:14 )
And also to be mostly hairless.

My mom bought me an epilator (basically its a bunch of mini tweezers on a cylinder that spins pretty fast and as it spins the tweezers close and open on your hairs) and holy moly it hurts. I mean, I can handle it for the most part without any numbing stuff, like my sunburn gel that's aloe plus lidocaine, but the knee area, especially behind my knee, or the top of my calf? Hoo boy. Even with the lidocaine it was a bit painful. I got the front of my left leg done before I ended up calling it quits for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll end up finishing that leg and do the other one.

Anyone else ever use an epilator? What about waxing? I can't decide which is worse feeling.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 17:54:56 )

Ouch. I think I would rather shave, but if I had to chose it would be wax or sugaring.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 18:41:14 )
Uhhhh yeah... I'd rather shave. If you're happy with it -and its results- though, that's all that matters.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/25 18:47:28 )
i think i would rather shave or wax by the sound of it, though i have little to no hairs on the arms and legs

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/03/28 04:24:48 )
I’ve never heard of that before. Science is amazing. Personally I don’t know that I’d try it; makes me think of a tattoo gun for plucking.

Maybe for my mini-beard since I get sick of shaving and wax doesn’t work. Not sure if my face would be too sensitive though.
ping me for best results

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.