Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ❀ Art for Volts - Close

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/2 15:48:58 )
@Jolly: I'd still like the order I made above you if you don't mind.
Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/2 16:41:05 )
Avatar: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402156120296128514/1015285492335525920/unknown.png
Offer: ohms!
Pose or expression ideas: literally anything you want, im not picky. you can take away any items you want to make it easier!


@Jolly:
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/2 19:50:24 )


@Hadsvich:
OH GOSH I'm sorry I didn't see it! I'm so ungraceful on mobile.
Accepted!! The avi looks super fun to draw too


@Vlad:
Accepted!! :D
are they a vampire? I like the aesthetic!

Report

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/2 23:16:40 )
@Jolly: Awesome, thank you! lol Can't wait~
Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/3 02:44:48 )
@Jolly: Yessss! <3

Thank you so much. So excited!!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/3 04:14:39 )


Yayy! Yeah once I get through labor day jazz at work, I'll have two days to relax and work on drawing these

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/5 02:54:24 )


@Hadsvich:

I finiiiished :D
Hope I got the details right!
These colors are so satisfying to look at



These were all meant to be flat colored doodles but I cant help shading them a lil bit XD

Report

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/8 15:17:46 )
@Jolly: Soo cuute! Love it! Thank you so much! > u<
Sorry I haven’t been on till now!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/8 17:01:35 )


@Hadsvich:
I'm glad you like!! and nw there's no rush


@Totalanimefan:
Heyyy o/

I'm over here trying to get my procreate brushes to imitate the one I use for these chibis. I wanna draw these at work so muchhhh

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/13 17:11:51 )


Will most likely finish up the last order today
Getting some chores done, play a little rpg, and then I'll be drawing for the evening!

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/13 21:49:53 )


@Vlad:
Donnee!
I'll send the un-watermarked version once trades complete :D



Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/13 23:53:19 )
It looks amazing! Thank you so much!! T_T <3
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/14 15:15:19 )


I'm happy that you like it!!
Its a ton of fun making these <33

Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/14 22:55:59 )
i think i finished the trade. :)
thanks again ^_^
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/14 23:50:20 )


I got it! I didn't realize I can't access my imgur on my phone without downloading the app, so I'll have to plop the un watermarked image in here later when i get home
woops
it'll just be a couple more hours, I'm at about 2 hours left of my work shift (if we don't get any last minute customers)

♡

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/15 02:38:32 )


@Vlad:
Here we go!! Thank you for ordering :DD



Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/15 17:06:19 )
love love love it
Thanks so much!
:D
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/15 23:34:04 )


You're welcome!!

Now just to draw something fun for Total, cause I've been meaning to for ages x]

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/09/19 19:35:59 )


@totalanimefan:

I drew your current avi
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER
;0;

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2022/10/23 19:13:53 )


October Update


I have a couple of art obligations to get through here in the next couple of weeks. Once I feel ready again I will be back to open another batch of orders on here! I wont give an exact date to promise but I should plan for November sometime.

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.