Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Am I The Only One Waiting...?

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 20:05:10 )

I'm still waiting for two reaping ritual voting threads.

Anything you waiting for voltra to implement/work on? > o>

Is there gonna be a vibrance day event?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 21:15:11 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Ive kinda been hoping that they bring back the by weekly avatar contest. I rly liked that

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 22:19:54 )

I did hear that a lot of the staff got COVID, so that might have pushed things back, but I am looking forward to a winter event. I wouldn't think that the Vibrance Day Event would start until like May.
Maybe PM one of the staff members like Vozzy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 22:39:02 )

@goblinsandtea: Aw, man. That's really sad about the avatar contest. Lilypoo kept saying she'd work on it but she never did..?

@stinky: Yeah, I've been pretty worried cuz even the users are very inactive...

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, but does it take so long to recover from Covid enough that you can work on your duties for the site..? It's been a month or so.

I'm pretty sure we're not having a winter event. The "winter event" is the letter to the guardians...
Thanks for the suggestion. I decided to pm KDA about the threads since they're the one who said they'd make the threads at one point..

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 22:59:35 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Kent: Yea! Im not sure what happend to LillyPoo and i dont rly like speculating ab ppl but her profile seems hidden aswel.
and on forums it dosnt say shes an admin or anything anymore so i asume she dosnt work for voltra anymore

vs what vozzys one says:

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/12 23:43:56 )

@goblinsandtea: Yeah, I’m pretty sure she is no longer on staff, which sorta sucks…

@Stinky: Yeah, you’re right. I’ve been more active on dappervolk thanks to this. XP

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 03:14:19 )
Sorry for the wait on certain activities and website features.

I know avatar sites have a trend and it can be worrisome when things get quiet.

I just want to assure you all that I have no intentions of letting Voltra go silent or disappear into the oblivion of the world wide web.

I personally have a lot of goals I still have and want to achieve in life. My main focus right now is studying for my Dental Admissons Test and determining my further educational needs to enroll in Dental School. In additon, I currently work full-time as a dental assistant.

Voltra started as an interest and passion project and I'm so grateful for what it's become today and the community behind it. I will always give Voltra my best attention with the time I have available and I do my best to make it count.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 04:30:58 )

Wow! Good luck with getting into dental school!!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 06:31:33 )

It’s alright. Life truly is more important than avatar communities. I just want avatar communities to always be part of my life… Thanks for doing all you can!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 07:05:32 )
    I deleted my host images for the entries, so no, I was not waiting.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/13 18:19:23 )

@blue: Aw! I really liked your pumpkin too! I never delete images off my host.. Is it bad that I don’t? Guess that means voltra was way too late with these voting threads though…

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/14 20:44:26 )
    @Kent: That's very kind of you; I had fun making it. In any event, I wish the best of luck to the other participants.

I am looking forward to some of the spring and summer events; I'm usually fond of the floral items that come out around this time.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/15 05:28:13 )

@blue: Oh! Me too! I’ve loved the floral items they’ve previously released for Vibrance Day events~

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.