Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 17:33:53 )
So last time I was on was 8 months ago. SO gonna re start coming here since now with people going back to work I really don't have people to talk to during the day due to my new job hours. SO Hi names kittyzilla I play DnD, I game (not constant), craft, and rp. I don't watch much tv due to not getting control of tv so most things I watch are netflix, chiller, disney +, discovery+, and amazon. I also listen to what I call radio dramas (such as critical role and SCP files).

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 17:45:31 )

@Kittyzilla: Hey it's nice to see you again ^^
I think the winter event will be starting soon. I'm exciting for it.

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 17:51:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I feel like this was about the same time I joined a year ago ^^. How have you been doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 19:07:45 )

@Kittyzilla: Nice. I've been good. Since a year ago I decided to go back to school to finish my BA. I started Sept 1st, and with all my class transfers and the fact that it's an online school, I'm about 60% finished with my degree. :) It's pretty much all I do during the day. I treat it like it's my job lol.
I also have been playing some video games.

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 20:05:57 )
@Totalanimefan: nice being 60% done. Yea since I moved I started a new job working from 12 am til 11pm (not my actual shift by the time range I work) so not a lot of my friends are around when I'm off work. But also odn't work for a few days so it's awkward now that most the people I talk to are going in to work vs working from home

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:00:44 )

@Kittyzilla: That is awkward. I find it's really hard to keep up with friends if you work retail or weird hours.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 22:09:04 )
@Totalanimefan: yea it's like when every one from my dnd group it was like everyone worked from home but they started working in work now so it's like no one talking as much

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.