Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 07:27:17 )
Hi! I'm Rena, and I'm, of course, new here! like 5 or 6 years ago, i was active on menewsha, with the same username, but then life happened and I was no longer on mene very much and at one point i forgot my password there and got locked out! then a few days ago, i went to try again, and somehow, my log in info had been saved to my phone! (my gmail account really, but i was on my phone) so i logged in and it was a ghost town, as many who are from there know now. So, in hopes of maybe running into former friends, i went to the hangouts, talked to R U B Y who told me about Voltra, and here i am!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 09:40:44 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

Hi there and welcome to Voltra ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 15:14:11 )
@Alorrena: welcome to voltra hope you will like it on here!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 16:44:26 )

@Alorrena: hi welcome to Voltra! It’s a small but active community. We are always happy to have new people. Ruby is very awesome. :) She is so nice.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 17:30:00 )
@Alorrena: Hey you made it! :D I was able to snag just plain Ruby here isn't that great? :3 Glad to have you~ Imma send you some free daily stuffs~

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 17:33:28 )
@Alorrena: Oh and you can use 2 poses per item here :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 18:28:08 )
Ruby:
@Alorrena: Oh and you can use 2 poses per item here :3
Awesome! That's great that you were able to snag it without the spaces! And that's so cool! I didn't know that about the items! good to know! And thanks for the free stuff! <3 always appreciated when starting out!

Totalanimefan:

@Alorrena: hi welcome to Voltra! It&rsquo;s a small but active community. We are always happy to have new people. Ruby is very awesome. :) She is so nice.

I'm okay with small communities, it's easier to keep up in and keep track of things! and yes! Ruby is awesome! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 19:08:47 )

@Alorrena: I totally got used to smaller communities. Of course I would like everyone to know about Voltra, but it's also cool the way it is too. Have you read our Newbie Guide? That might help you out.
Also congrats on getting married before Rona.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 19:35:10 )
@Totalanimefan: i found it last night, but i was pretty tired and didn't really comprehend much and now i'm having a hard time finding it again. i'll keep looking, i found it once, i should be able to find it again! (edit: i found it! Thanks!)

Also, thanks! It's crazy to me that it's been 2 years since i got married cause it doesn't feel like it's been that long, but also feels like it's been longer at the same time.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 20:52:04 )
Totalanimefan:

Ruby is very awesome. :) She is so nice.

Alorrena:
and yes! Ruby is awesome! <3

Aww you guys x3

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 20:53:03 )
@Alorrena: No prob! Glad I could help out :3 better than a bunch of stuff just sitting in my inventory xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 20:59:00 )

@Ruby:

@Alorrena: Good. I'm glad that you found it. I don't think that Voltra is very complicated. You just have to learn Volts vs Ohms. Types of items like crates and orbs and how they work. I feel that way about 2020 as well. It's like we are still living in 2020 but also it's been 10 years since the pandemic started right? lol

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:03:30 )
@Totalanimefan: over here making me blush like

x3 thank you though I really appreciate it <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:04:11 )

@Ruby: Anytime. ^-^ I like chatting with you

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:04:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww I like chatting with you too :3 sorry I've been MIA for a while lol being sick made me really antisocial xD

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:05:37 )
@Totalanimefan: oh my gosh yes!!! it definitely feels like that! the volts vs ohms is not too difficult to understand, thankfully, because it's just types of currency. And i'm definitely no stranger to websites like this, it's just been forever since i've been on one. like forever as in like 5 to 8 years. Somewhere in that range.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 21:39:51 )

@Ruby: It's ok, don't worry about it.
@Alorrena: Sometimes that does feel like forever ago though. Crates are monthly items. Open for a chance to win an extra item (the rare). Orbs are RIGs. There are 3, two you can buy with ohms and one with volts. They are around for 3 months at a time.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 22:11:50 )
@Totalanimefan: oh okay, thanks for explaining that to me. It's definitely a bit different!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/31 23:52:38 )

@Alorrena: It's no problem. Another thing you can do is look through the announcement forum. That always helps me when I'm new.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/02/1 03:18:06 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, definitely. It will help me get a feel of the place hopefully. :)
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.