Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:39:02 )
Hi I'm new. I saw this shared on reddit. How is everyone? Hope you are healthy!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:47:45 )

@ElQueso: Awesome! Where on reddit? I use that site too.
I'm doing pretty good. Have you been on any other avatar sites in the past?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 01:54:57 )
I was on Gaia many years ago as a child. I saw this mentioned awhile back on a gaia part of Reddit and saved it. Work is slow this week so I decided to check in! I adore your outfit! How long did it take to come up with that? You know I probably have a Neopets account still!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 02:16:22 )

@ElQueso: I think we all where active on Gaia at one point in our life. I've been on the site since Day 2 (Sept 2017)
It took about 15 mins for me to pick it out. I knew I wanted to use the new monthly donation items so I started with that.
There are lots of great commons in the shops and the premium items aren't too expensive. 250 ohms or they sell in the exchange forum for about 5k volts. I'll link you to the Newbie Guide and the Item Museum.
Newbie Guide
Item Museum

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 02:17:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh wow there is so much to learn! I will take a look. Have you been healthy over this recent chaos? Business is booming for me and It's hard to get staff.

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 04:25:24 )
@ElQueso: Welcome to Voltra!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 04:39:08 )
@ElQueso: healthy? -looks at lab results-

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 06:09:42 )

@ElQueso: I’ve been trying. Haven’t gotten Rona yet. Don’t want to jinx it. Mental health has had its ups and downs too. Your business has been busy? What kind of business do you have?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 13:37:23 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome! I hope youl have fun here :^D

Im personally battleing allergies rn. Ive taken some pills to help but its not working lol. I just keep sneezing and my eyes are all puffy and i have trouble looking out of them

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 18:31:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I own a computer services company in the Chicago area. With all the work from home stuff our business is booming. The difficulty is hiring good people for our team. I want to grow but labor is holding us back.

A lot here have got it and recovered. A number of cases show no symptoms so it's possible I've had it too. I felt bad after my booster but other than that pretty healthy!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/19 18:38:43 )

@ElQueso: I'm sure with WFH and other remote work tools you guys have been really busy. But I feel like it's hard to find workers in the tech field. Even big companies like Apple and Google have a hard time filling spots. I hope you are able to find someone.

A lot of people have gotten it in the DC area. Cases are still high but seem to be falling from the peak we had. My husband didn't feel that bad after the booster just rested for a day and then was good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/21 01:21:15 )

@ElQueso: Welcome! I hope you're enjoying it so far! :D

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.