Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Christmas was so niiiiiice

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 00:56:44 )

It was soooo nice having the day off with my partner. We wanted to simplify the holiday cause we dont like how people make it so stressful and expensive. We each had a $50 limit for each other and no specific plans for how to spend the day. Just the simple rule of, dont go out anywhere. Dont spend money on anything. Just be!

Also I'm really proud of what I got for my family. especially these crochet kitties I found on etsy and got one each for my sisters.

The artist was amazing and added little BOWS on their heads, which made them look so friggin cute! My sisters died over these <3

It was a little worrisome to shop online for christmas because my family is across the country, so I couldnt really check the items myself before wrapping them. But everything ended up perfect and on time! Even one that I thought would be late :D

So all in all
Christmas was the most stress-free day of my year probably lmao
as it should be~!

How did your's go? <33
Happy New Years as well! Tell me, is there anything you wanna do in 2022 before the year completes? I like setting up plans and ideas, even if its hobby related :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/27 18:01:07 )

Those crochet kitties are soo cute!! They are really nicely done.

In 2022 I would like to get my booster, (shots are hard for me)
I also want to finish up my schooling by Sept 1st (the end of my 2nd term). I've been working hard on it everyday that is not a holiday or vacation time (either people seeing me, or me seeing people)
Another one would be to take care of my health. I'm not overweight and I'm good about not eating sugar too much, but I would like to drink more water, wear sunscreen more often when outside, exercise more, and stick with a skincare routine. :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 23:38:19 )

@Totalanimefan:
I read something vague about they're trying to make the vaccine in a pill form o;
I hope that is true!

Health is definitely on my todo list! I've started to let myself go a lot and now I'm 20lbs overweight. I consume too much sugar and my soda addiction is back full force ;v; I let stress affect my eating habits! Even though I'm not excessive in quantity, my choices could definitely be better!
Relative is making a point to run a treadmill every monday, since Ill have access to a gym
in my next apartment <3
I wanna improve my stamina again with all this.
Of course I have art goals too, always stuff I wanna make XD

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/28 23:57:52 )

@Jolly: I heard about that too! But I don't know when it will be ready. I did also hear of a pill you can take that will help you if you do have COVID and you take it at the first signs. That was in the news last week.
Good luck with your goals. I heard that drinking sparkling water that you like instead of soda is a small, but big change in terms of daily sugar and helping with weight loss. But don't be too hard on yourself either. Life is hard and stressful.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.