Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Selling: new Items for Sale

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:20:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Current Funds: Volts:
Ohms: 0

Will take Ohms, Volts or items in trade for items.

Selling:

KNICKERBOCKERS x2
LEO x1
MOONSTONE x2
QUINN x1
SUNRISE BREAKFAST x1
TOPAZ x2
TURQUOISE x1
UNIQUE GIANT PENCIL x1
UNIQUE ICE CREAM x2
UNIQUE POSH HAIR x3

I'm looking up their prices. or at least if they have them use them as suggestions.

<:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 15:34:38 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@star2000shadow:

I’ll take the ANCIENT SPLENDOR please!

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:38:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Spider: Sure as your the only one asking for it. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:41:11 )

@star2000shadow: Hello, may I please buy the Crystalized (3k)?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:43:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Merynia: the trade is on its way hun. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:48:04 )

@star2000shadow: Thank you! Trade updated 🙂

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 19:49:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Merynia: your welcome and thank you. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 19:20:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ here's hoping someone's interested in my offer for the holiday helper. <:3( )~~

Donator — A.I. Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 20:33:02 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@star2000shadow: I do believe Count Trashula has two up in their shop at the moment! o:

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/6 22:39:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vii: oh oh thank you so much Vii 'glomps on' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 22:18:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Renewing my selling List <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 23:08:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Will take Ohms, Volts or items in trade for items. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.