Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 01:43:23 )
Just need a place to hangout, and post during the remaining event, as I missed a bunch.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 01:55:22 )

Hello~ I believe you can still participate in all the previous thread games and still get a free EI from them. o:

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 03:15:13 )
Hey Kory! I've done that twice. I think I got a few of the event items that way. I just need to get the rest.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 03:50:01 )
Totes relateable. Just posting here and your hangout myself. I would like to get just one set. I like to complete collections.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 17:35:10 )

@Rei Ann: Your avatar looks so cute. How have you been? I can give you some currency if you need it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 18:11:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and waves' Hello all 'waves again' How goes your night? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 00:03:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Your avi looks super super adorable. I 've been okay, just busy and sick, or both. How have you been? How's school going?

Kory - I think the event goes until the 30th.

Hey Star, how are you?
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 07:09:01 )

@Rei Ann: you were sick? That sucks. I’ve also been busy. I had painters over to paint the house and then I was cleaning like crazy and putting everything away before company was here. Company is here now and will be for a few days. School has been tough but rewarding. I finished a tough accounting class near the beginning of the month and then I asked for my next few classes to be a little easier. I had some essay classes that I knocked out last week.
How was your thanksgiving? How cold is your house feeling?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/26 20:39:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning everyone 'waves' How goes? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 16:51:34 )

@Rei Ann: If you need keys let me know. I have a bunch.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:31:52 )
    @star2000shadow: It's not too bad on this end. I hope all is well with you as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 05:51:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Holiday Helper | Angel of the Sea|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @blue: it is cold its 25 f here, but it's not so cold that I get my normal winter bone aches. which is nice. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.