Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Events Rei's event hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 00:43:23 )
Just need a place to hangout, and post during the remaining event, as I missed a bunch.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 00:55:22 )

Hello~ I believe you can still participate in all the previous thread games and still get a free EI from them. o:

8/7/19

Art Shop | Twitter | Toyhouse

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 01:20:35 )

Hey Rei!
I also wanted to let you know that if you play Blackjack you can get so many keys from that game!
I think you can collect 50 keys per play for 5 plays. I don't know maths, so I'm afraid I can't calculate that total for you. :c

But it's really easy to play, it's kinda fun, and it's a quick way to earn keys to buy items.
I haven't been posting enough to get keys on my own, so I've been relying on Blackjack to get enough keys to buy the EIs.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 02:15:13 )
Hey Kory! I've done that twice. I think I got a few of the event items that way. I just need to get the rest.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 02:39:08 )

I'm probably not going to get all of the EIs, but I want to get doubles of the ones I really like.
I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to, mostly sticking to threads that I always post in and just replying to people rather than striking up new conversations.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 02:50:01 )
Totes relateable. Just posting here and your hangout myself. I would like to get just one set. I like to complete collections.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 days ago ( 2021/11/24 05:26:54 )

Complete collections are the best.
I hope that they release the bundle, I should be able to get a bundle if I play Blackjack every day for the next few days.
I don't know how long this event will last.

I'm Pea! (<---clicky please)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 days ago ( 2021/11/24 16:35:10 )

@Rei Ann: Your avatar looks so cute. How have you been? I can give you some currency if you need it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 days ago ( 2021/11/24 17:11:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in and waves' Hello all 'waves again' How goes your night? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 day ago ( 2021/11/25 23:03:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Your avi looks super super adorable. I 've been okay, just busy and sick, or both. How have you been? How's school going?

Kory - I think the event goes until the 30th.

Hey Star, how are you?
Rei's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 18 hours ago ( 2021/11/26 06:09:01 )

@Rei Ann: you were sick? That sucks. I’ve also been busy. I had painters over to paint the house and then I was cleaning like crazy and putting everything away before company was here. Company is here now and will be for a few days. School has been tough but rewarding. I finished a tough accounting class near the beginning of the month and then I asked for my next few classes to be a little easier. I had some essay classes that I knocked out last week.
How was your thanksgiving? How cold is your house feeling?

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 hours ago ( 2021/11/26 19:39:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Grace | His Elegance

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning everyone 'waves' How goes? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway |
Pls Mention as i wander

By Alethna

Avi art is best gift ever.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.