Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello There...

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 22:17:57 )

I'm late to the welcoming party but I just have one thing to say...

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 22:28:17 )
@Kory: – Indeed! And I am too. I ended up donating to get a few of the orb and crate thingys. It’s a bit different from Mene so Wasn’t sure how they worked but I think I’m getting the hang of it now XD But thanks! I will be sure to let you know if I’m looking for any items and please do the same!
P.S. Pea is adorable and I love the sigi art XD

@dragoness129: – Hey that’s not too bad! I’m glad they are giving you some perks for working on the day. I can’t ever say no to donuts and pizza XD
Same honestly. I mean I still do love to chat with people and quest for all the items XD But I have so many hobbies and things to take care of nowadays it gets hard to keep up with everything.
Oh no! I hadn’t heard that :/ That’s so sad :( Faux was always fun to chat with. At least we have fond memories to hang onto!

@Ruby: - Oh my gosh it’s a Ruby! Hi! Thanks for the welcome ^_^! It’s so nice to get to hangout with my old Mene peeps! How have you been?

@icedchai: - General Kenobi… Ahhh!! That’s what I’m talking about! Literally laughed out loud XD Thanks for the welcome! :P

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 22:42:15 )

@caracarn: Yesss I'm so glad! Can't go wrong with prequel memes!

I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan as well. Though I can't say I'm super stoked with how Disney has been
taking care of it.... but.. I've never been a hater and I won't start now!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/24 05:08:40 )

@CarACarn: Yep, free food is a nice perk.
Just have tomorrow, off Thursday, then work Friday and Saturday. Will be nice to have the work week broken up with a day off.
Yeah, it is fun to try to collect everything to make some awesome looks out of. Though I do understand having so many things to do in the day. I have a lot of hobbies myself.
Yeah, it is very sad. The memories help her live on in our hearts.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.