Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support IRL commissions?

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 13:06:34 )
Heyyy so, I'm frequently doing commissions for cash through PayPal or the like and thought maybe some peeps here may be interested. Would it be allowed to make a thread here for that, or is that a no-go?

I'll likely be doing ohms commissions sometime too but with some recent car troubles it seemed worth a shot, anyway. :3

If not, it's also all good!! <3

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 19:50:16 )
I believe the answer is yes. I'm fairly sure I saw something about this in the FAQ.
I shall go double check.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 19:52:14 )
I lied. D;

Fozzy:
12. Voltra Online does not disallow the linking of other sites, including those similar in nature, so long as they otherwise adhere to our rules and are linked in context. Threads shouldn’t be created just to advertise for a user’s for-profit activities, but a link to an etsy shop selling BJD clothing may be posted in a BJD thread, for example. When in doubt, a user is encouraged to link personal websites, shops, etc, in their signatures and profiles rather than on the boards themselves.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 02:46:06 )
Well, doesn't that mean that people wishing to sell RLC art can put it in their own art thread, considering it's a thread about their art?

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 12:23:52 )
@blinkini: Oooh thank you, I definitely would've missed that before. That's why I asked, haha!

@Neko: Also a valid point. My website will eventually have all the commission info needed so...!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 21:21:18 )
I can confirm with staff, but I believe you can link out to your rl commissions (link to a website, da, etc) but it can't be the only focus of the thread. And I think it can't be linked in your signature.

So if you have an art shop thread, you can link out to another site, and do commissions there.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:13:37 )

Thanks Baz for the confirmation! :)
I will go ahead and lock this thread.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.