Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Danielle's New Dawn

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 23:18:18 )

Hey, everyone! It's Danielle and I am back. I went through a rough breakup in September and my depression and anxiety was at an all time high. I am back and doing so much better and am hoping to meet friends; old and new.

I am 26 years old. I am an INFP. I love anime and manga, reading, crystals, astrology, other things of witch-y nature, arts and crafts, yoga and pilates, and video games. I am a proud Hufflepuff. I am looking to make new friends and find my "home". I loved Voltra so much in the past and am looking to make it the place I want to go off to.

Please be my friend

Donator — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 04:41:42 )
❝ 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 ... ❞

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay here ♥ As a slytherin, I am obligated to protect you at all costs :P

❝ ... 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 ❞

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/15 18:10:53 )

@danielle: Hey, it's nice to see you again. I'm glad that you are back. ^^ Maybe we should be getting an event again soon. The Reaping Ritual. ^^

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 02:16:10 )

@Kory: awww yay! A new friend! I am glad we like a lot of the same things!

I need to start getting into reading manga again honestly. I was reading so much of it, but I haven't been lately. I need to get back into it as I really enjoyed it!

@vioxeri: omg yay! I found my Slytherin!

@Totalanimefan: thank you so much! I am glad to be back! Ooh that will be super exciting! I love how active and chatty people are during events!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 03:24:09 )

@danielle: Yeah. Just now I got some event currency. It seems like it's going to start soon, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow?
So exciting!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/16 22:42:57 )

@danielle:
Ho yeah a fellow Hufflepuff !
And welcome back c:

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:01:20 )

@Kory: I need to start reading more in general, but I've just been so busy. I also prefer regular books. Unfortunately I just find digital to be so much more convenient. But I am obsessed with physical copies of books!

@Totalanimefan: oooh the event is on now! So exciting!

@icedchai: thank you so much! So great to meet a fellow puff!

Donator — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:09:20 )

@danielle: >:P maybe to your detriment! muahahahaha /lh

what've you been up to these last few days?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:12:48 )

@vioxeri: hahaha. I've been so busy with work. I woke up at 5:30 today and then left work at 6 today. So it was long haha.

I had the most amazing date last night though. It was so nice. It was like we had known each other forever. It was so comfortable!

What have you been up to?

Donator — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 02:18:30 )

@danielle: oh that's always amazing, i'm so glad you were able to be comfy on a date - that's a huge thing and i dont think many people realize it! that was how mine and my partners first date went too :P (to be fair, we both skirted around asking each other to go steady and i totally pulled the whole "wouldnt it be cool... if we kissed... in new york city? but like... as sollux and eridan... ahah, just as friends y'know?" thing.)

and i've been good, levelling my last few jobs in final fantasy xiv before the expansion pack drops in december.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 03:36:37 )

@danielle: Yes! It's so exciting. Have you had a chance to go to the event forum?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 15:44:52 )

@Kory: I love being able to find whatever I want digitally. I just wish finding physical copies was as easy!

I wish I was in bed reading today. That sounds so nice! :)

@vioxeri: hahaha, yeah. I'm not sure. This seems to be going slower than most of my previous relationships too, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I am used to hanging out with the person I am seeing all the time, but we've just been doing our own things until we see each other again.

That's so awesome. I wish I could get into final fantasy

Questing

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 23:40:52 )

Hello, welcome back! ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.