Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback November '21 Crate Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/12 18:13:19 )
NOVEMBER '21 CRATE FEEDBACK
Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback on these new crate items. We at Voltra are always watching and listening for ways to improve, so the more responses we get, the better we can make your experience here!
November Crate Surge

This month's Crate Items are:

NPC Preview Art by Mica

Item Name | Artist | Supporting Artist

Her Grace | Delightfully
His Elegance | Delightfully
Plague Doctor | ghost

Sets contain a minimum of 3 recolors; only one is shown.

We are looking for feedback regarding layering, originality, pixel quality, variety in poses, colors, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, these are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive. Instead of saying "It looks bad, I don't like it", explain what didn't you like about it. What could be improved so that you would like it?

We know that sometimes a set doesn't suit your particular style. In those cases, try to look for other things that we could improve.
For example: "If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this, then I would find more use for that set in my outfits."
Another example: "We've seen this particular mod or pose before, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well."

★✩✩✩✩
In order to create a standard rating, we will be using a five star rating system (1 star being the lowest, and 5 stars being the highest).
For each set you're reviewing, give it a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

Here is a template for you to use:
[b]Her Grace[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]His Elegance[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Plague Doctor[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Sacred Shrine Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, it's very helpful to us!

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 02:35:33 )
Her Grace
★★★★✩
This item is super hecking cute!
I wish the sleeves were an option without the arms and would have liked the dress a bit more if the bottom was more circle shaped, instead of being flat in the front and immediately sloping when it reaches the sides.
I love the colors picked and how amazingly it was pixeled.

His Elegance
★★★★★
I can't see myself using this item besides maybe the hair and crown.
But that's just my personal style. They are beautiful items and I love the colors, once again.

Plague Doctor
★★★★★
Love this one so much!
I just wish the mask could be worn without the cap over the scalp. But it still looks great!

Sacred Shrine Guard
★★★★✩
Not my style, but the artist did a great job.
I enjoy the colors and poses. It's just a little busy for me, but I can see a lot of people really enjoying this item.

Donator — it/they Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/14 09:37:19 )
𓏲 ๋࣭ ˚₊

Her Grace
★★★★✩
i agree about the bottom of the dress it would be nice if it was more circular or without the back part entirely also think the ends of the bow would look better if they came down more to cover the bare space between the bow and the skirt
His Elegance
★★★✩✩
i like the hair a lot but the rest i think would benefit from more detail maybe some decoration on the shoulders like epaulets ? and some designs around the jewels of the crown perhaps
Plague Doctor
★★★★✩
very solid set i would say instead of the cane being straight down it could be held in the middle and tilted to flow more with the pose
Sacred Shrine Guard
★★★★✩
i like the details the antlers are my fav part im not sure if the sash at the waist and the pants are connected but id love it if they were separate pieces

₊ ๋࣭ ˚⸙͎۪۫

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/10 03:48:16 )
Her Grace
★★★★✩
I loved the ears/crown combo as well as the pose of the arms. Overall a very well-done item, but the one thing that kills it for me is the legs. I love the knock-kneed, pigeon-toed look, but I feel the execution of this pose was way off as the legs come off as broken and overall uncomfortable. Perhaps if the item was given a creepier look, it would fit the theme better, but overall feel like this pose was out of place. One thing I do appreciate about the legs is the detail in the ribbons, shoes, and stockings. I would have loved a straighter-legged version of this pose.

His Elegance
★★★★✩
Again a very well-designed item! Very fond of the ears/crown combo. The hair is a bit similar to many other styles we already have, but overall a very well-rounded item. The detail in the flower foreground is spectacular, and I love the flowiness of the cape!

Plague Doctor
★★★★★
Such a wonderful item and I have no critique for it other than to say job very well done!! Couldn't have asked for a better execution!

Sacred Shrine Guard
★★★★✩
I love that these antlers have the tokens/talismans (?) attached, which make them stand out from other antlers we have. <3 The sleeve is a pose similar to a tattoo for me, which I love, and hope we get more of in the future. The one thing I wish came as a separate pose is the tail as I love the dotted fluffy look to it, but overall love this item!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.