Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment FNAF THEORY

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 02:03:19 )
OK so i don't know if there is like a FNAF Forum or whatever but something just hit me while was doing my homework.

What if Vincent Afton is William Afton's twin brother and he was the one who killed the kids but William after losing one of his kids goes back to the place where it all happens Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and the ghost children scare William into the Springtrap suit. And Vincent is the one who made baby and the other amatronics (not sure if I spelled that right) and William found out after and traped Vincent's mind into the VCR game we play and Vincent is now Glicthtrap. I don't know who to explain everything else but this just hit me and I thought it could be possible. Now Elizabeth Chris and Michel AREN'T changed by this and this go on as normal but William Gets sent to hell instead of his brother Vincent because the kids that were killed think that he Vincent and not William. I know It is crazy but It came to me.

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 15:39:54 )
Should they keep it on display...

That's a lot and my brain is taking a bit to process it, but in the meantime the proper spelling is "animatronic".

Or redecorate?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/2 15:57:07 )
Thx But it is possible

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 01:21:25 )
@maxisconfused: Its just a theory A GAME THEORY

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 14:24:54 )

Hazbin:
@maxisconfused: Its just a theory A GAME THEORY

THANKS FOR WATCHING! AND WHILE YOU'RE HERE (insert matpat's sponsor add for smth like hello fresh or w/e)

Or redecorate?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 17:03:16 )
@maxisconfused: YESS DO YOU WATCH IT TOO LOL I love the theories that they come up with

Voltie — They/He Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 19:03:03 )

@Hazbin: I don't watch it as often now on my own, but my dad does all the time. I watched a lot of FNAF theories during the first... 4 games? I had a hyperfixation on them despite my hatred of horror lol

Or redecorate?

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/3 20:27:24 )
@maxisconfused: ME TOO but I do like horror

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 00:44:42 )
NEW THEORY ALERT

So I was looking at the new game coming out also was watching MacPat from game theory about FNAF Theories when I realized the name of the New character killer name is vert similar to a certain fandom Character. Vinessa A= Vincent A

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.