Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 06:10:00 )

@Addy: lmfao, I can so relate on that front.
that damned / is evasive! It runs away from my finger, I swear!!

And ever heard of Kantai Collection?
Shipgirls. Basically.
So.. yes, in the loosest of terms? I mean they are girls, but they are classified as ships?
> >
I'm so descriptive. XD

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know I'll be with you soon♯

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 04:14:37 )
@amber lynne: ahh yeah okay, I'm most familiar with it because I saw tweets of people who were actually googling the warships and were SO CONFUSED that anime girls were coming up hahaha

I watched an anime in college once where the girls were also guns or something. It was really weird.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 05:20:39 )

@Addy: It's also a bullet hell, if that's of interest? XD

So what are you up to?

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know that I'll be with you soon♯

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 05:37:10 )
@amber lynne: if only i could play with a controller, haha. I played a lot of the Binding of Isaac which isn't REALLY a bullet hell, but becomes one in later difficulties. Enter the Gungeon does too!

Right now I'm fiddling with some artstuff, trying to figure out noise or paper textures on flat color layers and it's proving to be a bit of a nightmare lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D32BU5qWsAALCma.jpg

TIL not to do it all at once but probably on a per-color basis.

How are u doin?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 05:48:26 )

@Addy: You'll figure it out XD

You can set Azur to auto though, so that makes it easier. XD

I'm working on an Acrylic thing. Since... I figure I might as well play with it and see if I can do anything with it? I dunno.
Gonna be my next YT vid I think =)

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know that I'll be with you soon♯

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 01:16:04 )
@q t e a p o n: thank you!!

I am actually just about done, I think i can reveal them for realsies starting tomorrow! I guess I could theoretically do it today but I figure the streamer wants to be the first, juuust in case lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 01:30:00 )
BOOM, HERE IT IS: https://imgur.com/a/8e1Afz1

I did all the assets and screens for his stream! I also did a bunch of emotes... I really gotta get a proper gallery set up for those, hmm.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 01:30:48 )
@amber lynne: ohh heck I missed your last message! sometimes it's wonky on my tablet D:

I hope the acrylic piece came out well! At first I thought you meant like, acrylic charms or standees or something haha

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 02:38:25 )

@Addy: It came out... all right. XD
I totally wasn't taking into consideration the fact that acrylics dry stupidly fast.
Oops

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 02:41:22 )
That Banette makes my kokoro go doki-doki.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 04:24:29 )
@amber lynne: ooh yeah it's so fast! but also easy to paint over again unless you laid it on super thick. that was the one thing i liked about acrylics... i hated everything else :")

oils and watercolors treated me the best tbh but oils are suuuch a pain, and watercolors are so finicky haha

@kira: ahh thank you! i haven't updated that first page in ages but I'm still so proud of that one <3

@q t e a p o n: I sure did B) it bought food and gas for the week. thank you!!!

that said though it was stressful, i'd never done anything like that before and it was kinda scary lol. the commissioner was kinda vague so flying blind was anxiety-inducing but he liked everything first pass, so all that worry was for nothing lol

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 04:57:47 )

@Addy: I've never tried oils and omfg I want to.

The only paints I really use atm are watercolours. (Hell, I got two watercolour portraits coming up for the next two vids.... if I can get the last one to frikken render. DX I keep running into problems. DX)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 16:31:18 )

@addy: Oooh they're all so good!
Your drawing skills are amazing! I could never draw like that even if I tried. Haha
Thank you for sharing!
I'm sure I've hearted every one of your posts on insta!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 00:07:56 )
@boss rimi: omg, thank you!! ;www;

I'm certain you could do it if you put your mind to it. There's lots of practice and stuff behind the scenes haha

also, delving a lil into pixel art?

https://twitter.com/Addark/status/1132777433856434177

I linked the whole tweet cuz there's some context there lol

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 18:59:32 )

@addy: Sometimes I like to sketch between classes in college. But all this break, I haven't even doodled once.
I can't really think of anything to draw. Which is a shame. Sometimes the creative bug bites me and I doodle a lot!
Yeah I can imagine it takes a ton of practice. lol

Oooh that looks really cute!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 01:33:36 )
@boss rimi: if you enjoy it, keep at it! there's lots of prompts and things to check out if you're ever unsure of what to do, too. :O

and thank you! I haven't done anything more with pixel art yet but it's on my miiind.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 01:44:08 )

@addy: Hmm, that is true. I will have to check some of those promps down and save them for later. :3
I think the last thing I drew was an Oni oc. Although he's not finished.

Well I think whenever you pick it up again, you'll do great and I will look forward to seeing what you create!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 03:54:24 )
@boss rimi: I WANNA SEE AN ONI OC!!!

Well thank you! I'm fiddling around with a couple things now trying to land on a project that I think I can see through this time. It's tough, though. ;www;
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/13 04:05:28 )

@addy: If I had an actual scanner I'd show you! It's half inked. I need to ink the legs and feet, then I can color him in. I should finish him sometime. D:

Aww, well all projects are pretty tough I think. Just gotta motivate yourself to see it through. I know it's easier said than done though, but I believe in you!

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.