Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests icedchai's quest ☆

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 21:42:54 )

@star2000shadow: Yippee I just love RL responsibilities! /sarcasm
Lol, wish I could just take a month long great from being conscious.

@totalanimefan: There's been a few times where I missed events completely because I was busy.
So I'm glad I caught this one. Events are always great opportunities for me to get social and super engaged on the site.^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:02:03 )

@icedchai: I love that about events too! I love the feel in the air. Everyone is excited for the event and they are social. ^^ Plus the staff have cool contests or daily games for us to play.
In the before times I felt like the events would always happen whenever I was traveling lol

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 23:44:12 )

@totalanimefan: Can't wait for this years Reaping Ritual!! Also can't wait for the winter event - I missed it last year :-(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 00:04:53 )

@icedchai: :(
Well this year hopefully you can be around for both! I kinda hope that the Reaping Ritual is in Nov because I need a break from the events, but I might feel different in a week lol
It is nice when you can have the event on Halloween.

The winter/holiday event here always gives me the feels.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 00:23:14 )

@totalanimefan: I think it will be. I really don't mind if the staff take a little break in between events, they deserve it lol.
The cool thing about it being in November is that I'll be less busy. And then there'll be less time in between Reaping Ritual and the winter event.

Eeee you got me so excited! I'm ready to get festive

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 01:24:47 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: 'Winces' aww hun. I think from time to time Everyone feels like that 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:08:52 )

@icedchai: That’s a good point. If the event is in Nov less time between that one and the winter event. :)
I feel like our summer event is always in Aug, but they should make it in June or something like that so we don’t have back to back events lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 03:46:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ It would give them more time to work on them. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 20:05:45 )

@totalanimefan: @star2000shadow:

That's a good idea actually. I'm sure the staff have a system going on how they prepare for events, though.
Whatever they're doing, they're doing a banging job! lol I absolutely love how Voltra does their events.
I say it all the time, but I'm really impressed by this site. The web design, the NPCs, the items, the community...
it just warms my lil heart :')

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:10:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: this is true 'sleepy blink' So how goes your day? <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:25:30 )

@star2000shadow:
It's..... going. I woke up this morning to find out my car got side swept last night.
My whole side mirror is crushed and they left a big dent on the side near my front tire...
I'm tryyying not to let it get to me though. Sh*t happens.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:48:42 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: aww hun. I'm sorry about that 'makes face'. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 04:17:29 )

@star2000shadow: Ah, it is what it is. I had a relaxing day after work to make myself feel better.
Candles and snacks and what-not. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:30:14 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
icedchai:

@star2000shadow: Ah, it is what it is. I had a relaxing day after work to make myself feel better.
Candles and snacks and what-not. ^^

that is nice. 'frowns' got yelled at for going back to sleep this morning. okay so its noon. its not like sister doesn't sleep till noon a lot. oh well. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 20:46:56 )

@star2000shadow: Haha! I love sleeping in til noon. Can't do it everyday, but the rare special days where I have nothing going on is absolute bliss ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 20:57:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: yeah and I had woken up at three in the morning so yeah by ten i was tired haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 21:07:39 )

@star2000shadow: Well that's fair! Sleep is important ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 21:11:37 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: its why im not to up set with her, she didn't know. but she didn't bother asking ether haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 21:16:26 )

@star2000shadow: Do you like living with your sister?
I absolutely adore my sister, I'd love to live with her I think we'd have a lot of fun.
Buuut, I feel as though we may bicker a lot, lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 21:17:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: Yeah I like living with my sister. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.