Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests icedchai's quest ☆

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 23:56:54 )

@star2000shadow: Fair enough. Plus I heard the price is going up soon. So ridiculous.
Oh dang I forgot I need to get an oil change today djfhdkja noooo

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:01:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: Yeah, I tend to use Hulu, but my sister forgot to leave money on my card while i was in the Hospital to pay for it so I'm going without it this month. but that's okay, there's Peacock, Tubi, stuff like that haha. that lets me watch tv free and movies to. sure there's commercials but meh 'shrugs' they don't bug me as much as actual tv commercials. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:06:58 )

@star2000shadow: So true. I even said to my bf the other day while we were watching Hulu that I barely even noticed the commercials.
Which is so different from when I used to have cable and the commercials made me wanna rip my head off lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:10:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: True very true, maybe their learning how many commercials will annoy a person and find 'well if we do this many, we don't lose as many people who watch this so we'll do this' so they still get payed, but they don't lose veiwers haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:19:43 )

@star2000shadow: Exactly! So many times have I seen an annoying ass commercial and decided, wow now I'm never buying your product.
It's actually counterintuitive.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:22:22 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: I bet 'nods' and at least on the sites that do have them, they have little notices on the thing on when their coming or they tell you exactly how many will be shown so it seems to go faster then when their not numbered. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:33:57 )

@star2000shadow: Oh yeah you're right that probably makes it feel like it goes by faster.
Some of them you can even skip after a few seconds. Love those, lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:42:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: Yeah those ones are Nice. and the numbers do make it feel like it goes by faster, so i don't feel quite as irritated. I keep trying to find something else for my avi. the front area is sorta bare..wish we had more items for infront of the avi ah well I'll figure something out haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:46:02 )

@star2000shadow: I know exactly what you mean. Wish we could choose where things lay.
Like if we could move background items to the front layer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 01:01:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: true. I actually wish i could draw better haha. I'd so submit a lot of items to see them come to life haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 02:41:28 )

@icedchai: cute quest thread!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:41:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: you have a trade waiting on you hun haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:42:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: you have a trade waiting on you hun haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 07:43:01 )

@totalanimefan: Thank you ! ^^

@star2000shadow: Thanks for the ping! Sorry I’ve been MIA

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 16:16:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: your very welcome hun. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 20:52:47 )

@icedchai: No problem. How are you? Did you get enough items during the event?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:53:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @icedchai: could i trade you a Melon cutie for Onmyodo or Surgical Study <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 19:34:44 )

@totalanimefan: I did! I'm glad I did because I just got really really busy right when the event was ending.

@star2000shadow: Deal! I'll trade you Surgical?
Also, sorry for the very delayed responses v.v been so busy!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 20:19:58 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
icedchai:

@totalanimefan: I did! I'm glad I did because I just got really really busy right when the event was ending.

@star2000shadow: Deal! I'll trade you Surgical?
Also, sorry for the very delayed responses v.v been so busy!

Surgical is fine 'nods' and It's okay. RL has a habbit of dragging us all away haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/20 20:37:55 )

@icedchai: Good. That's what happened with me last event.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.