Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Release is Imminent from the Hospital

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:51:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: have no way to print of and or upload pictures for that so I probably won't.
and No i haven't bought any raffle tickets. don't have the funds to donate 'shrugs'. but that's okay. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 22:06:08 )
    @star2000shadow: good point! I hadn't thought about that.
    Aw that's a shame :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 22:17:31 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Ah I'm home still. so I say I won today haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 19:11:46 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kory:

Do you have enough currency to get some items, star?
If not, I can give you an event bundle. :D

so far I have two items, the candles, and the little bow thing, I'm slowly trying to work up to another item. but at the moment it'll take a bit. any help is always appreciated..
so sure I'd take a bundle. cause then i can just talk with all mah friends and play with mah avi. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 19:17:58 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: glad to help haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 19:28:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: I will haha Just deciding on how to use them. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 19:41:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: daw your just saying that 'blush' but thank you. my vanity enjoys it. considering in real life me looking particularly nice is so not gonna happen without someone else's budget haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 20:03:13 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Kory: I'm not one for the looking of cute. and wel maybe you just haven't found a way you wanna wear them 'shrugs' just keep trying.

today everyone be like visiting me. guess they wanted to give me the first two days to adjust to being home before they swamped me. haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 20:23:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kory:

@star2000shadow:
I think I'll try to use the items more after Halloween. :D I'm sure they'll be "out of style" by then, though. xD

Aww. I'm glad you're having visitors. :D Hopefully they're all vaccinated?

'blinks' there's no such thing as 'out of season' haha. I wear all types of event Items. and yeah it was nice. and having a bit more energy today is a good thing haha. even if i still get tired from just moving 'shrugs'. So how goes your day?
right now I'm listening to 'The Happening' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/13 21:09:11 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kory:

@star2000shadow:
Haha. In that case, I'll definitely try out the new items after Halloween. xD
I hope you recover quickly! I can't imagine how having COVID would take all of the energy out of you!
You know, I'm not having a very good day... but honestly, I've been struggling with a lot of stuff lately so it's kinda like... ehh....
I hope you're enjoying the Happening. :D

I'm sorry your day's not going so hot, your such an amazing person it kinda upsets me. and I am. it's a good horror movie. Creepy. but good. im enjoying my nice gray cool day and not being over heated, three weeks of feeling like I was overheating was more then enough for me haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/14 13:11:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs |[/b\] Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Kory:

[b]@star2000shadow:
Eh, it's alright. I'm used to days not being so great. :)
Hey, I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D I didn't know you liked creepy movies!
I'm glad the weather is getting cooler! It's even getting cooler down here in the desert! It rained a little bit for the first time since last year, it wasn't a lot, though, but it was enough to make me feel like we might have a chance at something other than sunshine for the rest of the year. xD

I grew up on horror movies. of course I'm one of them people who think blood and guts everywhere is not needed all things considered look at 'The Happening' only a little shown and it was still scary as all get out.
I also like Hopeful movies. Like Annie and The Last Unicorn haha. I like a lotta weird stuff hehe.
I meant to come back on but the day caught up with me yesterday haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.