Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Release is Imminent from the Hospital

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 14:40:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I have been told I get to go home today. I am so HAPPY. Soda and Shower here I come. and maybe I'll be able to get more then one event item now 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 14:43:13 )
    Oo that's great news! Congratulations :) I bet you're so pleased!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 15:28:51 )

Wow that’s great! I’m glad you are doing better.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 18:28:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: I really am as I've missed my comp, and chair, and just apartment, and I AM HOME HOME HOME 'happy squee'

@Totalanimefan: Me to, now i can actually post 'blinks' and be comfoortable. though just walking a little bit does wind me 'sigh' which kinda stinks. but I'm still happy.

@koneko: I plan on giving it a try as I've only got one Event item haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 18:46:35 )
    @star2000shadow: aw, I'm glad you're happy! And healthy lol!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 19:15:27 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: well not healthy all the way yet, but getting there. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 19:27:46 )
    @star2000shadow: at least you’re doing better than you were. Still take things easy and make sure you rest lots!

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 20:14:06 )

@star2000shadow: glad to hear you’re feeling better :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 20:41:24 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: true, and i am Home, so im really happy. 'rubs eyes' but dang moving around after hospital is tiring haha.

@Ruby: aww thanks hun, been meaning to tell you i love your avi it's so cute. im debating on playing with mine. at some point haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 20:47:42 )
    @star2000shadow: I bet! Your body has gotten used to lying in bed, all the more reason to give in and take a rest! Did they send you home with meds or…?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 20:51:20 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Meds, Oxygen, and orders to rest. so it means going slow for star 'sigh' but at least I'm home. and can breath. is no longer over heating which is great. now i just gotta try for another EI from this event 'happy wiggle.' <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 20:53:55 )
    @star2000shadow: I hope you can get some more event items. I can send you some confetti if you like? I have a bit spare.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:14:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: naw that'd be okay hun, just talk to me and i should do just fine. there's only maybe two more items i wanted anyways besides the cute bow she's wearing haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:21:08 )
    @star2000shadow: well the offer is there if you want it! & that bow is pretty cute :) we still have 6 days of the event left.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:24:18 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Thanks hun, I appreciate it. maybe if i can't get the third item I'm after.
So how goes your event? <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:28:23 )
    @star2000shadow: it's going well, I've got all the items, and enough confetti for a bundle plus a couple of goody bags! I am excited to see the winning design for the cake item. And for the raffle drawing!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:30:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: Thats great. haha, if i can get all the items i'll be happy ifnot, meh still happy haha. then again today I'm jusst generally happy haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:35:02 )
    @star2000shadow: you have a lot to be happy about today! You must be so relieved.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:38:53 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: True, and im just relieved to be home 'nods' specially as it means i can just relaxe and not have to think. so how has your event gone? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/10/11 21:47:48 )
    @star2000shadow: I haven't entered the cake decorating yet, have you? I probably won't come up with an idea in time, I'm really stuck for inspiration lately lol. Have you bought some raffle tickets? I only got a couple.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.