Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 CHB Celebrates Voltra!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/14 07:56:27 )

I guess not.
        A different fic is cooperating though.
        Very funny things have happened.
        We'll see if those things last or if I end up editing them out later. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 01:37:47 )

I have a new fic idea too.
        Well, it's an old repetitive idea, but trying to write it is also being a pain.
        I hate this.
        Why did I have to pick up writing?
        Why did I think it would be FUN?
        This is not fun, this is hell.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 02:15:09 )

Yeah, I like ao3 because I need me a hit counter. XD
        I wanna see how many people read my shit.
        I am debating on doing tumblr fics, but I'm not 100% sold on it.
        Perhaps I can post intros on tumblr with a 'keep reading' link to my ao3...
        That might work. /files that away for later

Currently I have several WIP's going on.
        Mostly Marvel AU's. lol
        I've got a Professor!Loki, a DILF!Bucky Barnes, and this other one that's a childhood friend of Steve and Bucky who found her way to 2021, too.
        And this old idea/new writing one I had was Slade Wilson, from the tv show Arrow.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 03:11:30 )

Would be a double platform engagement.
        AO3 browsers and tumblr ones.
        My numbers would be fabulous... lol

Cos it's very interesting. lol
        The main character/narrator is his nanny. ;D

And I store them in my brain or evernote. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 05:29:29 )

Fusho.
        Sometimes you just gotta wander until you find something. lol

Oh, that's sounds like a wonderfully heartbreaking RP.
        A tragedy you lost contact though. :c
        The avi site my RP group started on got shut down, too.
        But thankfully we had warning and were able to save our RP's and move them offsite.
        We have our own forum site now, so there's not more worries about shit shutting down. lol

And no, sometimes the ideas take place and there are not things to be done.
        It's like one of those dvd screens where sometimes the dvd symbol hits the corner.
        The corner is my Thoughts and they don't come often. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 06:59:22 )

Well, at least there is that.
        The site we used is completely gone.
        The only remnants I have are an album on imgur of some avis from it.
        And that only exists bc despite the bitter anger I feel towards the owner for running my home into the ground, I loved the avi designs too much to let them go.

Brain is MacGyvered together. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 22:52:01 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hello 'waves' star has made a new avi. 'frowns at it' I kinda like it. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 23:48:24 )

@star2000shadow: No frowning!
        Is cute!
        I like it!
        Witch vibes go hard.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 23:52:56 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Anarchist Beauty: haha thanks, I was just thinking they need to come out with a culdron or something that can be in front or on ether side of the avi. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/15 23:58:59 )

Oh they for sure need a cauldron!
        Multiple options!
        Off to the side, in front, behind, and one where your avi is IN it! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:06:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'snicker' suddenly I'm thinking of Hansel and Gretel ...'snicker' guess they wouldn't escape the witch if the avi was in it haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:19:02 )

Muahahahah, yes.
        Give us candy house background and kid stew!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 00:44:18 )

Oh it's a pain.
        I've seen some shit from working for a couple sites and it does take a lot.
        And yeah, avi sites have been on the decline since shit like instagram and tiktok have grown.
        Stuff like this isn't cool to kids anymore, and all that's left is us grown folk who ain't want an algorithm deciding what we see.
        I like to talk to people, I like dressing up avis, I like talking on forums.
        VIVA LA AVI SITES

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 01:35:24 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I know right i mean sure, on phone I don't mind games with avi's. err sorta. if they did them like avi sites.
at least on here I can do all types of things with items that on games i can't. its why i like avi sites. they promote Imagination and visualization. heck I'd work on an avi site if I cou ld haha. but I don't have a bank account so haha. no getting paid haha.
<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 01:42:29 )

Well, in my experience when I worked for Sapherna and also here, we were given certain perks instead of actual monies.
        On Sapherna we kinds had free reign to give ourselves whatever items we wanted (so long as we did NOT sell those items and wreck the economy with items that weren't supposed to be in circulation), so I took advantage of that.
        And here I believe I got a monthly perk of Ohms and such, but I can't remember if that was it or even how many Ohms

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 01:45:45 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmm i could so get behind a perk of the payment method haha. ah well I'd probably never become a worker on a site given that would require me to be able to be on for a set time. and my life has to many ups and downs 'sigh'. ah well. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 01:55:46 )

Yeah, that would make certain jobs a little difficult.
        But others were a little more flexible in my memory.
        Like the job I had, I was just a writer for both places so my importance only popped up when an event needed planning.
        Though with the nearly back to back events that have just happened here, I'd imagine that shit would be more stressful than usual. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 02:10:05 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I bet. they do have a lotta events that double up sometimes. but I think that's why I am on here so much. well besides loving a lot of the items. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 02:12:37 )

They do, if the idea of the writing load around here didn't terrify me I might have poked around to see if they were hiring again.
        But I don't think I could keep up if they were.
        So I'm gonna stay here, in my little hole of 'nobody expects anything from me' and live in peace. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 02:14:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ haha Yeah I think that's another reason I love Voltra. I'm in my own little Hole of 'Nothing is expected of me, Don't gots to do anything if I don't want to' bubble. sometimes it's just freeing haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.