Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 17:18:02 )

It's looking cute so far!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 17:40:26 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: yeah I'm kinda stuck at the moment. maybe I'll do a brown witch and come back to this one haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 17:41:03 )

With the outfit slots it's easy to switch between avatars. ^^ I really like the feature.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 17:49:06 )

I want to get this class over with but I don't feel like studying atm. Maybe I'll just take it easy for a little bit and then study when I feel more awake lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 18:16:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I know right. or save an avi your working on and adjust it later when you have the items your after haha.
<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 18:22:17 )
-returns-
How is everyone doing?
Did I miss anything?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 18:39:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Didn't miss anything that I could tell. I'm doing okay. Eating lunch at the moment haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 18:48:58 )
@star2000shadow: Thanks.
I should get some lunch... not sure what that will be though...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 18:53:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Ah, well sandwhich's are always good haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 19:59:50 )

@Wildfire: Jackets? That seems a bit much but then again, we're talking Florida, lol. And yeah, we went by the flea market recently as well and it did look active!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 20:44:35 )

I had pizza for lunch. I tried &Pizza for the first time. It was good.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:34:24 )
@star2000shadow: lol... yep, sandwiches are usually a decent lunch option. I made an egg XD

@CooperationIsKey: That's what hubby said... jackets. Now, they probably weren't more than a lightweight thing, but I didn't see them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:48:26 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: well that's a good option to. I like boiled eggs 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:55:46 )

@Kory: my mum had apparently already put in a prescription so i have them now but i still need to get different ones so ajshjd
i don't think they're working >~<
bugs are so annoyinggg i feel like the uk should use bug screens because we don't have any but god i need one
butterflies are pretty though :3 are they classed as bugs??
i fell asleep watching some random sciency videos about random things and i don't even know what they were about KAJSHJDFH
i guess that works for me now asmjhd
also halloween lightttts >:3 what about pumpkin lights? those would be cute~

also have the prizes been given out yet?

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:06:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I don't think they've been given out yet. and not all the tickets have been given out. so we're just waiting for Real Life to release the person in charge of that so they can get to it haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:21:08 )

@squishy sloth: Star answered it already, but they haven't yet.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:56:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Considers' I'm debating a nap only issue is its four fiifty. so I might as well fight to stay awakee haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 22:58:58 )

@Wildfire: I mean admittedly I jump at the first opportunity to wear my hoodies when the weather cools off, so I suppose it's fair. XD

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 23:00:00 )
@CooperationIsKey: Yeah - I think that's a lot of what happens here when the weather gets cool enough... the "wear it because I finally CAN" thing XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 23:39:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'Blinks' I'm feeling all lonesome. well sort of haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.