Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Party

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 03:56:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: Haha yeah same.
I'm so behind on events usually cause i often spend times drawing than posting XDD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 03:59:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: Haha yeah same.
I'm so behind on events usually cause i often spend times drawing than posting XDD

I'm mostly behind cause stuff crops up. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 22:17:54 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah that makes sense.
stuff has been a bit stressful so i haven't really been too much in a posting mood.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 22:25:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Unique Witches Broom

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I Hear you on the posting bit. mine was i was trapped in hospital. but now I'm home. so I'm posting haha. I'm especially happy as I made it home in time for the event 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 22:33:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: Oh goodness. i hope everything is okay now and it wasn't too serious.
But glad you are home now.

Mine was...well not something good at all.
so i've been struggling mentally and emotionally. I am doing a lot better than my sister is with the news we received a month ago.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 22:57:38 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: yeah I just got to remember I've been bed bound for two and a half weeks. 'makes face' ah well. so far I have been enjoying my time at home. sorry got distracted by looking up pictures haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:00:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: that's good to hear.
And no worries, i was having a long convo with a friend of mine lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:02:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: That's always good .. I'm debating on what to do next haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:03:00 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: Lol me too. I might end up playing some genshin impact.
or draw. tho im trying not to draw on the weekends so that i can be fully ready to take on the week and draw then.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:04:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: ah, y eah I should remember to pick up a sketch book or something so i can start drawing again. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:06:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: definitely!
i've been just doing random challenges for this month since i've taken so many breaks from june and up until now.
they were on and off. but this past month i was beyond exhausted.
but im slowly getting back into it and doing some color studies.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:11:03 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: Cool, I might have to waait till I'm stronger to paint. but sketchings funish to. sorta haha. sometimes im really good at it, sometimes not haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:27:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: yeah drawing is quite hard.
i'm still struggling to draw hands. and clothes too. but i am hoping i will get better.

my friend commissioned me, and after i finish it i plan to get some small drawing books
that help with hands and feet, as well as simplifying shapes for anatomy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:35:29 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: I can kinda do faces. sometimes. but it's been a while so I don't know how good I'd be haha. what i can really do is buildings 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:37:34 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: All I can draw is people.
Girls only tho LOL.

Most of my pieces i make girls the center of a piece and just work around it.
but my backgrounds are very simple as well as my coloring.
so i need to work on that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:39:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: You'll manage 'nods' 'rubs eyes' I'm sleepy. then again i keep waking up at Six 'growel' is annoying haha. specially on my days off haha.well days to relaxe and not have to do anything. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:40:52 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: hopefully. most of my tech fights against me lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/16 23:42:49 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @MoodyB: it's more that's when they'd come in and do the whole heart, blood pressure, breathing tests. after that I'd order breakfast and wait for it to come haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 00:01:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: ah i see.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 00:03:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
MoodyB:
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@star2000shadow: ah i see.

yeah so it might take me a moment to pull back from that haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.