Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Double Trouble

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 08:35:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

Jun was silent for a moment, hearing what she said, but quickly answered.

"Oh, you been gone for a bit longer than expected." he responded. "Just got caught up talking with your sister?" he asked with a light laugh.

"Yup. Just lost track of time." Kaia told him.

"Well, just try and get back here somewhat quickly, k?" Jun asked her.

"For sure." Kaia told him, before the call was ended and Bast took the phone away from her, smirking more widely now and nodding in approval.

"Good girl." he told the vampire.

Meanwhile, after she had hung up, Jun growled loudly.

"Vae!" he said to the woman angrily. "Kaia just called me 'Papa Bear'!" he informed her.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 12:52:16 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Vae was silent as she approached, but Jun could feel how she was holding every piece of her ire back.

"Do you have any other information, Jun?" She asked, her voice promising trouble if he didn't answer. Now, whether or not she WOULD attack him or not really was a 50/50 shot. There had been times that she'd attacked those that hadn't given her the requested information or took too long to deliver said information, but there were also times that this was nothing more than just an easy target for the tone of voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 22:42:11 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jun was usually seen as the one in charge. He acted as the general manager, publicist, and overall 'head' of the theatre troupe. That being said, it could also be argued that Kaia was the one in charge as well, given that she could be considered THE founding member of it. However, when Kaia was not around, there was no question that Jun was in charge, and had authority over others.

But that authority meant exactly jack and shit when one of their members was in danger. And even MORE so when it got Vae personally angry. Nobody messed with her wife, unless they were stupid, or had a death wish. And Jun knew that.

"She did not tell me any more information." he responded. "However!" he quickly said further. "There was a subtle, but definite undertone in her voice, and her cadence was... well, it wasn't her usual, but it was familiar." he told her.

"Vae, she sounded like she does when you two are having fun with your demonic influence on her." he revealed.

"Now, that being said, I have no intention of even TRYING to stop you from going straight to The Unit in San Diego to find out what's happening, but I MUST insist that someone go with, just to try and keep things from getting TOO out of hand." he told her further.

"Myself, or Sorin, optimally... as the two of us have the best changes of reigning you in even the slightest, should things get too violent." he reasoned. "I'll leave the decision as to who will accompany you, up to you, but Kaia is one of my closest friends, and I want to know what's happened, preferably at the source." he finished. It was his way of stating he had a preference to go instead of Sorin, but he wasn't going to force himself on her as a traveling companion.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 23:01:32 )

Vae was silent, crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

"I don't care." She stated, her voice dark.

"If Sebastien has done anything to her, there is most certainly going to be trouble for him." To say she was pissed would be quite an understatement.

"And if I'm not going alone, has to be you. If I recall correctly, Sorin's with Relia doing some dance thing in Greece."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 23:34:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Then I am going with you." Jun told her.

"And we're leaving NOW, obviously." he said further.

"If Sebastien HAS done anything to Kaia, then yes, he WILL face the consequences." he agreed. "...although the thought of him actually doing anything to her is... strange to think about..." he admitted, before shaking his head.

"Regardless. I don't think we have any more time to waste." he told her.

"Let's get to The Unit."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/3 23:45:39 )

Vae didn't say anything, just reached out and grabbed Jun's wrist. Once she had it in hand, they were gone, almost instantly. They were spat out in the small mana entry room that was nothing more than a walkin closet, and she just released his hand, turned, opened the door and walked out.

"Jacob," she started, her voice dark, "I strongly recommend you let Jun and I through."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:07:57 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jake looked over towards Vae, but before he could say anything, Jun stepped out of the area as well, and approached the desk. As he did so, Jake's tongue darted out, and he winced slightly, but that was it.

"Strong." he said in a rough, hoarse tone.

"But why? What's going on?' he asked them.

"I called Kaia earlier." Jun responded. "To make a long story short, she managed to send a coded distress call to me, and we're concerned that Sebastien may have done something to her, or IS doing something." he said further.

Jake was silent, before letting out a drawn-out half-sigh, half-groan.

"I'm not even going to question it." he said. "I just know your mana, so I'll-" he started to say further, before he started to cough for about 5 seconds. It wasn't particularly violent or anything, but due to his voice, it sounded absolutely horrible.

"...sorry." he apologised. "In you go." he told them, buzzing them in.

"I assume you know where to go." he finished.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:10:26 )

"Even if I didn't, I can follow his mana." Vae stated as she stepped through the door before pausing and half whipping some mana at Jake. It hit him before he could even process it was on his way, and she was already well on her way into the building before he could react.

When it hit, it hurt. A lot. However, after about a minute, he found that he was feeling notably better. His throat still hurt, the bruising was still there and tender, but ... it wasn't quite as apparently painful as it was before.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:31:25 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jake paused as he realised he didn't hurt as much as before, and sighed quietly, a little relief in his breath.

"Man... chaos mana can really be handy sometimes..." he mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile, Jun had followed Vae, obviously, and had faltered a little as he watched what Vae had done to Jake, but it only put him a couple of steps behind her, and he'd managed to catch up easily.

"That was a nice thing you did for Jake." he commented. "Poor bastard sounded really bad." he said further.

"And I really... REALLY hope Sebastien is prepared for what's coming, if we find out what we suspect." he added quietly.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:34:12 )

When Jun said what he did, Vae just grinned. It was dark, it was foreboding, and she knew that he could feel the anger behind it.

"If he has stolen my wife, I will will steal his girl." She told him honestly.

"If he has his grubby hands in Kaia, then Jordan is mine." She knew that Sebastien cared about Jordan, immensely, and she was ure that would illicit some sort of reaction. She also didn't care what it was that he had to say about it either.

"Or I'll just take him." She added. "Not entirely sure. However, I will be doing SOMETHING to repay him for his kindness." That one word at the end had such venom to it, that it was most certainly hard to beleieve that she wasn't just the demon that she looked to be.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 00:54:56 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"..." Jun was silent as he heard what she said... in the TONE she said it in.

"I just pray to Elizabeth that there is some kind of explanation he can give, that will stop you from enacting such vengeance." he mumbled.

With that, they reached the closed door to Sebastien's office, and Vae didn't even knock. She didn't announce anything, she merely shoved the door open, not caring if she broke the lock or hinges or whatever.

And when the two walked in, they saw something that, quite honestly, neither would have truly expected. Kiah and Kaia were both topless, but still wearing their bras, and were sitting on either side of Sebastien, who had his arms draped over their shoulders, having them each lean against him, as his fingers looked ready to do some exploring.

However, Sebastien himself looked... off, as well. He was clearly using his abilities on them, and it was clear that he was getting drunk off the power he had over them... but Vae in specific actually couldn't tell if he was drunk off of his power because he was controlling them... or if it was the other way around, and his severe loss of judgement had come first. One thing was for sure, he did not seem like himself at the moment. It seemed he was far more primal than anything else. She also seemed to be able to sense a weird mana within him, too.

Bast then looked over towards the two, and smirked.

"Ahhh, the more, the merrier." he commented, as Jun could only look surprised and stunned at this. This was something he expected to happen in their own troupe, not HERE of all places.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 01:01:52 )

Vae didn't say, or do, anything before just approaching her nephew. She grabbed his wrist, and not nicely, before looking him straight in the eyes.

"I can see you aren't quite yourself." She started, her voice dark, but level.

"I know who you are, and that you'll likely regret doing this in the future." She continued before wrenching, twisting, his wrist. She didn't break it, but it really wouldn't be hard to believe that she was close. Just a little more pressure, and it'd snap.

"But you are still not allowed to get your fucking claws into my WIFE" She snapped before backhanding him with her other hand, hard.

"You better release her, and give me one, just one, good reason to NOT go after Jordan, your father... or collect that psychic you've taken a liking to. What was her name? Ahh, right. Miki." Both Bast and Jun could tell she was serious too.

She still hadn't released his wrist, and if either of them moved even a centimetre, there would likely be an audible snap.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 01:20:52 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast hadn't said anything in response, hadn't DONE anything in response. As far as Jun could tell, what she said hadn't had any sort of effect on him... but Vae knew different. She could see it in his eyes.

His eyes were filled with the power and lust of the Lilith line, but his pupils were very subtly vibrating. It was as though something underneath all that mana and lust was trying to break free... but whether that was because of what she said, or the influence she was exuding with her OWN mana, was hard to say.

That was neither here nor there, though, as she saw his lips start to quiver slightly.

And then he spoke. Two words, barely audible. But she heard them.

"Help... me..."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 01:26:54 )

It took all that Vae had to not give in to the anger, the rage, she was feeling regarding the fact that he'd done what he did. She didn't say anything to her nephew, just grabbed her wife and once she was on her feet, shoved her over to Jun, her own influence and mana seeping in.

"Jun, make sure there's no damage." She half ordered. The yaksha could hear the concern in her voice though, even if it was shoved below and behind everything else she was feeling regarding her nephew for the moment.

"You... on your fucking feet. Now." She then snapped to Bast.

"we're going to go talk to your boss." He'd asked for help, and she wasn't convinced she could do anything here.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 01:47:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jun managed to catch Kaia as she was shoved over towards him. He held her by her shoulders at first, and then started to inspect her, as Bast responded to Vae. His response was nothing short of standing up. Quickly. At the moment, he had no power over anyone, really. It seemed like Vae had managed to instill such fear in him, or perhaps his own resistance to whatever was happening to him, was getting him to do what he was told.

He didn't say anything, as Jun gently walked Kaia out of the way, and turned to Vae.

"immediately, I see no damage, nor do I feel any." he told her.

"She doesn't seem hurt in the slightest, to be honest." he went on.

"Regardless, I'll stay back here and care for Kaia and her sister." he added, looking at Kiah.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 01:49:39 )

"Take them to the theatre." Vae stated as she motioned for Bast to head to the door.

"I will return once I'm done here. I will also work to undo all that this fuckwit did to them there." She added, glaring at her nephew.

"Oh, and lock the door on your way out." She then said, before whistling to get Bast's attention.

"Office keys. Jun is going to need them. Unless you want the door NOT locked."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 02:08:18 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Bast responded by taking the keys out of his pocket and tossing them to Jun, who caught them and nodded.

"I'll take Kiah and Kaia back to the theatre then." he said.

"H... H..." Bast then started to stammered.

"Hazel." he said. "Help... help Hazel..." he told them.

Jun was silent, confused for a moment, before the gears clicked into place.

"...isn't that the name of that poor woman that was a guinea pig for Vanessa Encrae, but now she works HERE?" he asked Vae.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 02:12:02 )

"As far as I know, yes." Vae answered.

"Where?" She asked her nephew.

"l.... Lab." He answered after a few seconds.

"we'll go there first then." Vae said with a smirk. With any luck, Kiah's love would be down there.

"Lead the way, dear Nephew."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 02:32:53 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Jun was silent for a moment, as Bast started to walk to the door.

"Should I still leave for the theatre as soon as possible?" he asked Vae.

"Or should I wait?" he asked further.

"From the sounds of it, it seems like Hazel's been affected by Sebastien as well, and odds are SHE'LL need the same kind of help." he then said, looking at Kiah and Kaia once more.

"Should I take HER to the theatre alongside the sisters?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 02:34:23 )

"You? Just worry about the twins. I'll deal with Hazel, and this little shit as well." Vae answered, sounding more than a little irate.

"Lab first, Sebastien." She ordered before looking to Jun.

"I'll see you soon as I can. You know this one can't overpower me." She added, giving him a quick hug and heading off, following her nephew.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.