Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback September '21 Crate Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/12 22:19:01 )
SEPTEMBER '21 CRATE FEEDBACK
Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback on these new crate items. We at Voltra are always watching and listening for ways to improve, so the more responses we get, the better we can make your experience here!
September Crate Surge

This month's Crate Items are:

NPC Preview Art by Mica

Item Name | Artist | Supporting Artist

Rowdy | Bean
Counting Sheep | KDA Drew
Drip Drop Fairy | KDA Drew

Sets contain a minimum of 3 recolors; only one is shown.

We are looking for feedback regarding layering, originality, pixel quality, variety in poses, colors, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, these are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive. Instead of saying "It looks bad, I don't like it", explain what didn't you like about it. What could be improved so that you would like it?

We know that sometimes a set doesn't suit your particular style. In those cases, try to look for other things that we could improve.
For example: "If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this, then I would find more use for that set in my outfits."
Another example: "We've seen this particular mod or pose before, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well."

★✩✩✩✩
In order to create a standard rating, we will be using a five star rating system (1 star being the lowest, and 5 stars being the highest).
For each set you're reviewing, give it a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

Here is a template for you to use:
[b]Rowdy[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Counting Sheep[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Drip Drop Fairy[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Sacred Shrine Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback, it's very helpful to us!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/14 19:52:55 )

Rowdy
★★★★✩
I'm not sure if it's an item I'd use a lot personally, but it seems fine. I notice that two of the color schemes are the same as two of the color schemes from the Raver item, which has a similar theme, so that's nice. They'll probably pair well together.

Counting Sheep
★★★★★
This item is super cute! I feel like you could make a lot of fun sleeping avis with the bed pose. The sheep are cute as well. They'd be good for a farmer, shepherd, shepherdess, or Little Bo-Peep theme.

Drip Drop Fairy
★★★★★★★★★★
Did I double the number of stars by accident? No. This is what it deserves. It's my top priority quest item now. I suggested a rainy item a while back, and we finally got one! And not only that, but the other poses are great as well! I've always loved mushroom items, and the large leaf umbrella reminds me of Totoro and Animal Crossing. The ground pose with the puddles of water is really pretty as well. The color schemes all seem nice, although the one with the green leaf is my favorite. A purple mushroom is definitely good to have, and the white mushroom looks cool as well from what I can see of it. It reminds me of those bleeding mushrooms. Once I find a seller for this item I'll probably be using it a lot! 10/10 stars

Sacred Shrine Guard
★★★★★
I don't have this item yet, but the color schemes, poses, and theme all seem well put-together!

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.