Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's been a while

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 01:45:35 )
How's everyone doing? The site looks a little bit different, happy to see it's still thriving.

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 01:58:14 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Welcome back! Just in the nick of time, too. c: There's an event running right now!

Living in Alaska sounds pretty neat. I've heard it's expensive, but I've also heard it's easy to get away from other people / find peace and quiet. |D What's it like for you?

// AI-COM : return // end of line

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:44:45 )

@Grookey: Hey welcome back! I feel like it’s been forever since I saw you on Volta last.
Just like Vii said there is an event going on right now. We are only 1 week into the 2 week long event so you are good!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 05:34:44 )
@Vii: It's nice sometimes, the lack of nasty traffic is one of the best parts lol. I'm going to college there and it's a little difficult to make friends, seems like people who live here are generally a little anti-social from what I've observed. I really liked it when we owned a cabin in Kenai though. Most of my summers were spent there, and there was a time period that allowed us to spend 2 weeks there, instead of just the weekend! It was probably one of the best times of my life. :-)

@Totalanimefan: Hey hey, I'm surprised you remember me lol. It's been 2-3ish years since I last visited Voltra. It's exciting to come back in time for an event!

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 15:05:42 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Grookey: That makes sense; it seems like folks do go there to get away. I'm a hermit so tbh I'd probably be right at home lol.

We're glad to have you back at Voltra! There've been a few folks who returned from hiatus lately so I wonder who else will pop back in!

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 15:53:06 )

@Grookey: It was easy to remember your name because it's a Pokemon lol
You really had great timing. The event forum is pretty active and I'm sure anyone would love for you to jump into one of their threads. I have my own thread too if you would like to post there. If you click the pixel peach at the top of the page it will take you to the event landing page. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.