Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Jigsaw cap not resetting

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:46:23 )

It stays at 1000 / 1000 for me
It's been like that for the past 3 days or so

Basically i can't earn seed from jigsaw right now

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 07:54:05 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Taking a look into it now. Could be another link I didn't fix after cleaning up storage oTL

// AI-COM : return // end of line

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 09:07:55 )

@Koen: From what I can tell, the game reward should be resetting on its own on a nightly basis, and I can't pinpoint any errors or broken code at this time that would prevent that from occurring.

For the time being, I've reset your game reward, and will continue to look into the database to see where the problem may lie, posting updates here when I learn more. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope we can get this ironed out very quickly!

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 16:43:34 )

@Koen: The issue should now be resolved. I looked right at it about 4 times before noticing it too...seems that the event scheduler was kicked off when I rebooted the server the other day, and didn't restart automatically.

Thank you for your report and your patience! I will leave this thread open for another day to make sure the problem is truly gone. Please do let us know ASAP if the cap still won't roll over!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 06:48:24 )

@vii: it works. my event currency cap reset like normal now, thank you!

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 17:06:50 )

@Koen: Fantastic! Glad we got it all fixed up. (And now I know to double-check all the database functions after each server reboot

I'll go ahead and lock this topic now that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

If it happens again, please don't hesitate to open a new topic or file a support ticket! <3

Have a great day, and have fun collecting those seeds! :D

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.