Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates [Maintenance] Concluded!

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 15:49:54 )
Hey there Volties! How is your morning going?

We hope you're enjoying the picnic that Vanora, Vivi, and the others have put together! Have you collected enough currency for all of the items?

The ol' Airship (that is, the server) is getting some TLC behind the curtain today, and while it shouldn't cause any major interruptions or extended downtime, it may log everyone out and possibly render the site inaccessible for a few short minutes.

The server will be refreshed at 12PM Voltra Time (in about two hours as of writing this post), and I'll bump this post about ten minutes prior to give everyone a chance to finish what they're working on before I flip the switch.

This will hopefully alleviate some loading issues that may have been plaguing the site for some time, and will allow fresh critical updates to be installed!

I do apologise for the inconvenience, especially during an event. But I would like to get it out of the way not only for the health of the site, but also for the best possible user experience!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Server Refresh in 10 Minutes! Be sure to save your avatar and finish any posts before then!

Update: Maintenance has concluded for today! Please report any issues or bugs in the Help & Support forum! Thank you all for your patience and understanding. Have a great day, and have fun picnicking it up with your friends! <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 16:08:14 )

No complains here. Who doesn't like a shiny new updated server!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 16:34:53 )
Thanks for the warning... and the maintenance :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 17:13:41 )
    Roger roger

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 17:50:06 )
Server Refresh in 10 Minutes!

Be sure to save any avatar changes and finish any posts-in-progress before 12PM to avoid losing them!

I will make a post in the site's Discord community, and update this post, when everything is back online!
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 19:35:16 )
Grazi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 23:10:19 )
Okie dokie and thank you.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.