Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Sharing to see if there is any interest

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 17:44:35 )

I have some cute chibis to share with you guys. These were all drawn on bases, so please do keep that in mind. The base artist is MiniMelodies on deviantART.

Some examples (Though it isn't all of them)

If you want to see more, please check it out here.

I have a total of 16 chibi bases to choose from, 2 are couple (but can be converted to singles), 1 is a half body, and 2 are pretty big. I will probably do what I have planned on my Gaiaonline shop, if there is an interest. If you are curious, please ask.

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 22:03:20 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

I know I'd be willing to commission a few for signatures and profile stickers! The art threads are always pretty poppin' so you'll most definitely get some requests! c:

// AI-COM : return // end of line

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 22:34:09 )

@Vii: I do usually make my art to look pretty sticker like, so it helps <3

Once my RLC comms and art trades are done, I'll open up a shop. :)

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 08:13:12 )

@DragonicKittens: I'm looking forward to it! :D Gotta step-up my posting game to buy some pretty art though |D

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 13:17:02 )

@Vii: Lol, its gonna be a PWYW shop with either items, volts, or ohms. :) Once I finish up the set up on my shop on Gaia, I'm probably gonna make a test post to see how it will work on here (both sites use BBCode).

I'll have to see about locking my last artshop up though, I thought it would have been locked since I've been gone a year. XwX

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 16:36:56 )

@DragonicKittens: I might have some items you'd be interested in ^-^ we shall see! Else I've usually got a little stash of Ohms to supplement. c:

I can lock the old thread if you want; I'm not sure if Vozz/staff would rather you file a ticket and go through the system, but on the other hand I can just do it real quick and save everyone time, so... idk I don't want to step on any toes LOL

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/30 18:05:47 )

@Vii: Sounds like a plan to me <3 I'll just have to make sure to add in the kinds of things I like in my post. xD

I did post in the help forums for locking the old thread, and Vozz locked it up for me. :)

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 15:46:26 )

@DragonicKittens: Do you have a questing or marketplace thread up? o: (Realises I can go look xD)

Ping me for sure though when you open up your shop! :D

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 16:55:35 )

@Vii: As of right now, no. I think I did at one point, but it might have been closed, and I also don't remember what items I wanted on it. I'll probably look it up later on and post it up in the art shop's payment info. :)

Of course! I'll be sure to ping you <3
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.