Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:15:46 )
Howdy, I'm Timeandtimor! Feel free to call me Time or T&T. I discovered this site through Rabbitafy who posted a chibi from this site on tumblr. >w> I'm a little late to the party but I'm glad I'm here!

I actually use she/her but no worries if you call me him or dude or bro or they/them.
I'm passionate about birds, comics, and poetry. >w> I also role play, so I might be using the forums here soon.
Sorry if I get lost around the site LOL I'll figure it out eventually I promise :vanora_sun:
(I love these forum emojis omg)

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:23:39 )
@timeandtimor: Welcome to Voltra T&T! We're still really new, so you haven't missed too much! ^^ Glad to have you on board. :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:27:06 )
@Fozzy: Thank you! :vanora_smile: I'm really loving the site so far! Everyone's avatar looks amazing and I can't wait to really make my own <3

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:30:02 )
@timeandtimor: It's my pleasure! I'm glad you like what you see so far. We have lots of more items and ideas to implement. ^^ I'm just as excited as you!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 05:43:59 )
@timeandtimor: Hello and welcome to Voltra. I think that you are finding your way around just fine XD
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 06:51:46 )
Hey T & T welcome to Voltra Online. I hope you like it here. Yeah these emotes are adorable arent they? :)
It makes me want to include an emote in every post I make. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 08:02:46 )
@Moossey: Thanks! && Yes, it takes a lot of self-control not to spam emojis! :vanora_kiss: I really love the variety of the Vanora ones xD It's just great to see the NPCs as more than just shop owners. Now we can take them to the forums haha

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 08:09:15 )
Hey there cutie pie. Welcome to Voltra

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 11:37:22 )
I appreciate the warm welcomes!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 11:49:39 )
@timeandtimor: Hey! Welcome to Voltra! Don't worry I got confused at first too but you get the hang of it after a while. Also this only opened not too long ago, towards the beginning of last month I believe. So everyone is pretty new! LOL But I hope you enjoy your time here!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 21:45:03 )
@timeandtimor: Yes the NPCs are a big part of the site. You can see them in the forum headers too. Pretty cool stuff Which NPC is your favorite?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 22:20:40 )
@Moossey: Well I have a soft spot for because the steam punk element reminds me of my very first OC
But I think I love the style of way too much for her to not be my absolute fave <3
I'm SO excited to see more of the NPCs, especially in all the future events

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 22:24:10 )
Hola! Is your username timor like the place or is it something else?

Also, I like birds too, do you have a favourite?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 22:39:41 )
@sunny: It's timor because it's Latin for fear and I thought it sounded cool next to time (yay alliteration!). I picked this username back when I was first getting into a comic book character, Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow, and he uses fear as a weapon against Batman and all so I thought it'd be cool xD

My favorite bird is the Stellar Jay, though the Elf Owl has a special place in my heart. What about you?
returned 6/7

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 22:48:06 )
@timeandtimor: oh cool, I didn't know that it was Latin :o

They are beautiful birds, I wish we had them here. I'm really fond of Robins, and I love Peregrines, they're amazing to watch.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.