Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Feel the Care

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 14:42:15 )

Since about the 17th I started to feel kind of sick. My throat was starting to hurt a little, like you'd get from talking too much. On the 18th I felt like I had gotten hit by a freight train, sore and tired. The 19th was the roughest of it. Fever, coughing, throat hurting, too dizzy/weak to even sit up in my computer chair. Slowly I felt less like a train hit me. Still sick though. Coughing, mucus everywhere, a mild weakness in my muscles. Anyway, on the 23rd I went to get a covid test. It came back positive. I have covid.
That's not the point of this post. Years ago, 8 maybe? 6? Whatever, years ago I had gotten very very sick. Unable to keep anything whatsoever down. Not even water. This went on for months, I felt like I was heading towards a dirt nap. Not single one of my 'friends' contacted me to see if I was alright. Instead they all just gossiped that I was pregnant. Would get annoyed looks on their faces if I mentioned how awful I felt. Slowly isolating as I fought against something I didn't even know what it was.
Starting Wednesday when it was obvious that I wasn't feeling well, every friend I have now has made sure to ask how I was feeling. The 19th two friends were kind enough to drop off some cough syrup for me. When they brought over the cough syrup on the 19th, we didn't know I had covid at the time. This morning I woke up to a message asking if I was okay.

It's such a sharp contrast. I feel very well taken care of, even if I'm still isolating to keep everyone else from getting sick. I feel the love man.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 17:35:02 )

Aww that's so sweet! I'm glad that you have good friends now!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 21:59:44 )
You found excellent friends. I wish you good health. <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.