Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Nerdtropolis

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:12:04 )
I played it a bit yesterday after mentioning it and it's still about the same, hahaha.

I hope you're doing well today.

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:36:00 )
I don't really matter, it don't matter how I feel

There's millions more to take my place and love ain't even real.I hope you are doing well as well.
That sounded weird...
@jupiter:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 18:48:41 )
@Klo Tklarau: It came off a bit lyrical, didn't it?
I think I've read you using that same phrase somewhere else before; is there a particular reason why you feel you don't matter?

Voltie — He/ him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 22:22:12 )
I don't really matter, it don't matter how I feel

There's millions more to take my place and love ain't even real.First: it's a qoute from a song.
Second, I... Want to save that for another
3. I am trying to figure out formatting.
@blue:
I am evil. You are evil.
We're all evil.

Ping me. I don't bite.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/24 23:04:13 )
Ahh, I've never heard of that group before. Even so, it's a curious choice.

Formatting can be kind of fun. I can't recall where, but I feel like I've come across some really pleasant-looking formats. It's amazing how talented and creative some people can be.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 21:51:06 )
I feel you on the fonts thing. It's still kind of a new concept to me to use them on forums through BBC, but where it gets tricky is when the fonts are somehow different across browsers and devices. I think I was using some font here earlier but when I logged in with a different device, the font looked incredibly different; from sans serif to a serif font, despite having changed nothing! I think it might have been an issue with my own devices and maybe some timing, but I figure just leaving it as-is for now is fine.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.