Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Inktober is just right around the corner!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 03:46:27 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

This will be my first year participating, and I'm still contemplating on what to draw! Haha I have a few ideas.
Goretober, Aliens, Witches, and just random drawings. Haha
What are your ideas? Are you participating in Inktober, or are you just here to watch?

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:18:27 )
I'm planning on participating in Inktober but I still haven't settled on a theme yet, oh no. D:

OH MY GOODNESS THAT'S LIKE, TOMORROW, TOO, ISN'T IT?? I need to sit down and actually do this. I was considering fan art from one single game but maybe I'll just draw a bunch of random fan arts.

I WISH YOU LUCK!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 07:28:47 )
I want to participate too.
this is also my first year participating. But i may be a slow participant.
I'm thinking of going with a monster girl themed. cause i love monsters and it's halloween

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 11:04:25 )
-

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 11:12:52 )
@addy: AAAAA You and I are in the same boat! LOL But I think your idea for fanart sounds fun! I may do something, but I wouldn't be able to post it here. LOL It's 12 am right now so it's like AAAAAAA but it should be fun. BUT I WISH LUCK TO YOU TOO!

@fuuchan: Ooo! That sounds like it should be fun! Monster girls are adorable, and I'm sure you'll do well! But hahaha I think for a first time it's good to take things slow! so don't worry about making it all month.

Donator — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 11:19:07 )
@roseywitch: ooo potentially nsfw-content? fair enough haha

I think I'm going to just embrace my inner middle schooler and go with Sonic the Hedgehog, nothing else sounds as appealing lmao

Monster girls is also a great idea, but that usually requires a little more effort. Hmm..
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 11:25:28 )
@addy: ;) LOLOL Yes. HAHAHA I mean why not, right? LOL

OOOOO I think if nothing else sounds appealing, and monster girls take more effort, then do Sonic! It should be a ton of fun, plus it'd be nostalgic. Haha

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 14:40:47 )
@RoseyWitch:Yeah, I am gonna say Zykahl my oc is the first because i've been working hard on her art piece for a month. >_>
she's an alien. but a super cute alien.
Next I'll probably work on a vampire of some sort.
Recently been obsessed with vamps.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/1 23:36:45 )
@fuuchan: Ooooo I'm sure that she's going to turn out beautifully! But I love alien characters, I have around 5 of them. LOL
But oo!!! Vampires are really cool I can see why you'd want to do them.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 02:21:13 )
@RoseyWitch: Yeah, I had a friend draw her, but not colored cause of the drawing I had made of her was just line work.
Hehe yeah.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 04:54:56 )
@fuuchan: Ooo that's nice! It's always fun when a friend draws an oc.

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 04:58:34 )
@RoseyWitch: Very true.
Wish I could get all of my Oc's drawn but most don't have refs unfortunately.
so I am on my own for that.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/2 06:14:52 )
@fuuchan: Awww I understand that. But hey, at least you're an artist and you're able to draw them! Plus, you're able to commission artists after you draw their refs to draw them, which is nice!

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.