Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ♱ Portraits in Dust: Hoov's Art Gallery ♱

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 15:56:17 )

@hoovydoobydoo: Yeah it was a good interview. I thought for sure I had the job lol
Thank you! It was hard, but so worth it. I'm really proud of myself. Good luck with your search as well. It's like we are floating between the life of a student and the life of a career worker. Just between life stages right now.
I try not to think about the future too much. Even if in a personal level it's going ok, what about the loss of women's rights this summer, or climate change, or the pandemic (which is not over yet), or the war, or the energy crisis? It's just too much to think about.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/17 06:20:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Now that you mention it, it really does feel like an in-between moment. It'd be nice to get to the next stage already, sometimes it just feels like a neverending existential hell

Please stop me if I start getting way to negative, I seem to do that way too much way too fucking easily, i apologize in advance

And yeah, I'm glad you mentioned those at the end of your reply. Helps put things into perspective

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/17 06:23:13 )
Recently did a painting of another one of my ocs. Look at this rude ass asshole oc son of mine

Formerly Flytrap.
♱Portraits in Dust♱

Art Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/17 17:39:17 )

@hoovydoobydoo: Yeah I'm ready for that next stage. I feel like I can't relax in this stage. I feel too guilty. Like I'm not doing enough.
You aren't being too negative. I feel like you are just being real, being yourself. And there is never anything wrong with that.
Yes, but also I mentioned them cause either indirectly or directly they are affecting us. I don't know where you live, but make sure that you are able to stay warm this winter without using too much heating. Those bills will get you. I have an electric blanket and I bought some thick sweaters yesterday. I think I'm ready (oh and I have sweat pants haha)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.