Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ♱ Portraits in Dust: Hoov's Art Gallery ♱

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 20:48:22 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: Celtic, Wiccan, um and a few other's like that, sometimes country, or even rock. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 07:05:25 )
@star2000shadow: That's cool! I like how there's a wide range of music you choose from

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 19:09:28 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: well music aictate how i draw, if I'm happy it's mostly baby faces, wh ich are easiest for me to draw 'nods' if I'm irritated I do abstract. lately I've been in a rut though so i haven't drawn anything. or written poetry. 'sigh' ah well I'll get over it soon. how about you? <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/28 01:00:20 )
@star2000shadow: I see where you're coming from!

Sorry to hear you've been in a rut lately though. It can be tricky to get out of. I feel the same this past week too and it honestly impacted my ability to draw.
I hope you overcome it though and make beautiful work!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/28 07:05:51 )
I don't know what possessed me to draw them in this kind of ridiculous situation
haha so funny wow end me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/29 06:36:10 )
Taking a break from fanart struggles aee.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 00:24:07 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
hoovydoobydoo:
@star2000shadow: I see where you're coming from!

Sorry to hear you've been in a rut lately though. It can be tricky to get out of. I feel the same this past week too and it honestly impacted my ability to draw.
I hope you overcome it though and make beautiful work!

aww thanks I hope I over come it to and 'blinks' looks like i popped back in in time for an event..cool <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 08:00:46 )
@star2000shadow: You can do it! I believe in you :D

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 08:01:38 )
wip progress of some cowboy bebop fanart. Giving up on it for now

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/31 17:54:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: daw your just a big ol' Softie ain't yeah haha. your sweet. how goes your day/event so far? <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:34:07 )
@star2000shadow: Me? A softie"? PFfft.. uh, maaaybe??

Event-wise, I'm excited about the pixel garden thread! You get to submit whatever pixel plant/critter and the person who organized that would put it all together in a picture! this is the thread Life-wise, it's still a constant up and down. Right now I find it hard to concentrate since there's quite a bit of ideas flying around but I lack the skills to pull them off :l

What about you shadow?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 06:18:11 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: well don't try and p ull them off, just write them down, that's what i do. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 08:51:33 )
@star2000shadow: Good idea!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/2 17:05:34 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: once its out i kinda used to fiddle with 'well what happened before or after' cause I have the habit of writing scenes down, so i'd build out from there. 'nods' not that I've written in a while but i still carry around a notebook to put ideas in. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 11:05:02 )
@star2000shadow: Sounds like a good habit to develop, honestly. Do you actually storyboard your ideas in the same notebook or do you keep your sketches separate from your written notes?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 19:34:51 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
hoovydoobydoo:
@star2000shadow: Sounds like a good habit to develop, honestly. Do you actually storyboard your ideas in the same notebook or do you keep your sketches separate from your written notes?

Seperated 'nods' i can't draw on lined paper and writing on unlined paper doesn't work for me so i have a drawingg journal i use and then a notebook or pad or so forth, thhat i put the ideas on. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 13:26:59 )
@star2000shadow: Oh right! lmao I actually forgot about lined notebooks. It does get super irritating when you draw on one and you can still see the horizontal lines striking through the doodle, ahaha.

I did what you said, about writing ideas down somewhere. It did help a lot with organizing thoughts and get started faster when wanting to draw something. Even more fun when you use a randomizer online and put it whatever ideas you wrote down, yeehaw!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 15:13:25 )
Put off Swordtember stuff for a bit just to finish some fanart for Hylics/Hylics 2 in anticipation for Mason Lindroth's and Chuck Salamone's incoming new soundtracks, aaAA!!!!

Currently stuck on day 05 of Swordtember, I can't choose which posture I should use for this one

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 20:19:04 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @hoovydoobydoo: I'm so glad it worked great for you 'rubes eyes' right now Im doing dishes slowly as well as resting my leg between, ended up starting the pots and pans first as they where already in the sink so 'shrugs' ah well. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 11:17:17 )
@star2000shadow: Oh heck, what happened to your leg?? Are you okay?
Formerly Flytrap.
♱Portraits in Dust♱

Art Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.