Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Part 4: Another schooling update! - Are you sick of these yet?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 21:09:04 )

Here are the past updates:
Part I: Applying
Part 2: Transcripts Accepted!
Part 3: Schooling Paid!

Yesterday I got my webcam! I need that to take my exams. Last night I started orientation and I finished it this afternoon!

Now I have nothing left to do but start on Sept 1st.
Well, I can take Pre-exams (like study tests) right now and then it tells me how good I did and I can save the tests that shows the answers I got right and wrong and then show were I need to study. So time to study that. It's a school where you can take as many classes as you want during a term. I want to finish my degree quickly lol.

Next day update: I bought a planner, notebook, and some highlighters! I'm excited to use them. Why are office/school supplies so much fun?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/16 22:21:08 )

Woo-hoo! Best of luck with it; school was kinda overwhelming to me. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 05:55:14 )

@CooperationIsKey: oh trust me. I’ve been there. University at England is freaking no joke. No breaks, no getting to pick when your classes were, exam week but also the same week papers are due along with attending normal classes. The grading system being so wack that a 40% is passing. Oh and I still failed.
I’m just so ready to get my BA and be done with school and the sooner I finish, the sooner I can be done.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 21:19:07 )

@Totalanimefan: I only went to a community college and still ultimately dropped out. I can't handle stress well and it just got to me after a while. ^^;

Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/17 22:53:54 )

@CooperationIsKey: it really does. And I feel like people don’t remember just how stressful it was. There are fun things about being young and being a student but that’s only one side of the coin.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.