Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 01:42:33 )
New here! I recently got back into my Gaia account and wanted to look up websites similar to it. Any tips for earning volts?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 02:13:35 )
@mollyx: Hey there, welcome to Voltra! You can post in The Undercurrent forum section which allows you to earn some volts.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 02:52:24 )
Hellooo, welcome! :)

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 02:58:32 )
Shark:
Hellooo, welcome! :)

Hello!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 04:17:28 )

Welcome! ^^ Your avatar is so pretty!

From what I know, you could earn volts by posting, selling art/ items, charities, etc. I believe the amount of volts you get varies depending on the forum you post in. So for example, you'll get less volts for posting in The Undercurrent vs. if you post in a hangout or other forums. The Undercurrent is like a spam forum where you can post as much as you want. It helps wrack up a little bit of volts, but that little bit adds up over time. :)

Also, the brown blimp on the home page gives daily rewards. The rewards vary from volts to random items. When you see it rattling that's when it's ready to give the reward. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 15:23:21 )
Thank you so much! This was super helpful. I was looking into it and I can’t use the blimp until 24 hours after I joined which stinks but I’ll be able to use it soon!

Ark:

Welcome! ^^ Your avatar is so pretty!

From what I know, you could earn volts by posting, selling art/ items, charities, etc. I believe the amount of volts you get varies depending on the forum you post in. So for example, you'll get less volts for posting in The Undercurrent vs. if you post in a hangout or other forums. The Undercurrent is like a spam forum where you can post as much as you want. It helps wrack up a little bit of volts, but that little bit adds up over time. :)

Also, the brown blimp on the home page gives daily rewards. The rewards vary from volts to random items. When you see it rattling that's when it's ready to give the reward. :)

We were fated to pretend

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 17:43:38 )

@Mollyx: You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. :)

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 19:48:42 )

Welcome to Voltra :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/22 22:13:51 )

@Mollyx: Hey welcome! You can get volts from posting. There is also a charity section. You can sell your art or start a mini shop! The only time you can post more than twice in a row is when setting up a thread, or when posting in the undercurrent.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/23 04:46:49 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oooh a newbie!! ^^ Welcome to Voltra!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.