Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Nelle's Nook of Needs

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 02:30:09 )

@Nelle: Oh working at a call center is the worst (or any retail job where you are on the phone)
I can't wait for the summer event either! I don't know when it will be though. Maybe soon since it's the end of July. No promises as I'm not staff. I hope it's not when I'm going to Otakon. lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 06:08:08 )

@totalanimefan: Otakon sounds amazing. For real. I wanna go so bad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/25 15:27:47 )

@Nelle: I’ve been to every otakon since 2010! It’s a really fun con. This year they could only get American guests though cause of the pandemic. :(
Have you ever been to any cons? Are you really far away from Otskon? Idk what state you are in.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 13:54:51 )

@totalanimefan: I am so sorry I have been so busy this past week.

I have never been to a con, but I really want to go. I don't know where Otakon is. I live in New Hampshire.
Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/29 18:37:45 )

@Nelle: Hey it's ok! We all get busy from time to time. In fact starting Sept 1st I'm going back to school. So I won't have an much time for Voltra after that.
Cons are a ton of fun! Smaller cons and large cons have completely different feels. I recommend trying both of them sometime. They are more fun with others. So if you have a friend, family member or SO you could go with that would be awesome.

A bit of advice for a larger con, make sure that you leave enough time to get to your destination and make time to get to the stuff you want to go to early so that you don't miss the cut off for people. Like popular panels can only hold so many people and for concerts, you want to get there early for a good spot.

Otakon is in DC and it was the largest con on the east coast. I'm not sure what the numbers will be like now with the pandemic. I'm going with my husband, sister (her first time) my cousins and some friends. There is a semi-large group of us and we get two hotel rooms.

I'm sure there are cons in NH and I know for a fact there are well known cons in Boston (Anime Boston) and Connecticut. (Connecticon I think it's called). There will be smaller ones closer to you too. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/31 03:50:16 )

Sent you some goodies! c: Enjoy!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.