Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Nelle the Newbie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 15:52:24 )
Hiya! I am Nelle and I am new. I am looking for friends to chat with and heard this was the place!

I am 26 years old. I live in New England. I love anime, manga, and video games. My favorite anime are Furuba, Tokyo Ghoul, Sailor Moon, Naruto, and Demon Slayer. I am always open for anime or manga suggestions. I love expanding on my manga collection.

I am a Hufflepuff in the Wizarding World. My patronus is a tuxedo cat.

I love Video Games. My favorites right now are Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Pokemon, and Genshin. Also always open for video game suggestions.

I enjoy reading. I read mostly fantasy books and self improvement books. I am always open for book recommendations. Currently I am reading Sarah J Maas's A Court of Thorns and Roses.

Enough of my rambling! I can't wait to meet you all!

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 17:44:52 )
@Nelle: Welcome to Voltra! Glad you found us! Also a huge animal crossing fan. :3 I'm sad I've been too busy to play it these past few months though. I have to get back into it. My poor villagers are probably so lonely!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 18:26:28 )

Welcome to Voltra! Nice to have you here!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/17 23:43:39 )

@Nelle: Hello and welcome to Voltra! :)

I've been wanting to read more self-improvement books. Of what you've read, which one(s) has/have been the most beneficial to you so far? Any you'd recommend?

I'm currently reading a book called You're Not Lost by Maxie McCoy. I bought it 2 years ago, but I lazily read it off and on.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 01:05:12 )

@Nelle: Did you watch all of the new Furuba anime. I'm also a Hufflepuff. I like making friends. If I'm going to read I like self improvement books too. I like learning new skills.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 01:57:03 )

@Vozzy: Hey, Vozzy! Thank you so much for helping me get back in. So embarrassing locking myself out hehe. Hopefully you get to play Animal Crossing soon and give your villagers some attention! Hehe

@sunny: thank you so much! That means a lot to me

@ark: Thank you so much!

My favorite self improvement novel is Chasing the Brightside by Jess Ekstrom. It is all about looking at well... The brightside of things! She is amazing. She even responded to me on IG!

@totalanimefan: I have not watched it all. I have finished season one. I need to finish it, but my bf doesn't want to watch it with me :( hehe

Oh wow! That's really cool; we sure have a lot in common

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 02:31:05 )

@Nelle: Oh wow, it's cool that she responded to you on IG. :)

I just looked up the book. I'll probably be on the lookout for it the next time I visit a bookstore, or have some extra funds to shop online. Thanks! ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 02:32:31 )

@ark: Super cool! I love an author who is interactive with her fans!

Awesome! I am glad I could help! :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 04:37:08 )

@Nelle: omg why doesn’t he want to watch it with you? I always say that anime is like a good therapy session! Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 04:39:14 )

@Totalanimefan: He is not a Shojo fan :c I may try to convince him though lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 04:41:01 )

@Nelle: it’s about more than just Shojo romance though. :(
Oh well. I guess he’s missing out. You shouldn’t let it stop you. :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 04:51:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I agree! He is missing out and it is more than just a Shojo romance. Definitely one of my favorites c:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 05:24:01 )

@Nelle: totally. I didn’t even consider Fruits Basket shojo until years later someone pointed it out to me. Yeah it has romance but that’s not what it’s about. It’s about growing as a person. Even with life is hard and has been hard.
I know I’m just preaching to the choir but it’s just that good. And the new anime did the manga justice.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/18 05:25:22 )

@totalanimefan: Omg. That is such a great way to think about it. I will have to convince him with that! That was beautifully said! The new anime is so good. I was so angry when the old one ended

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 18:22:00 )

@Nelle: Thank you <3 I think it's such a great anime that is slept on even though it's a masterpiece.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 18:25:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I need to watch it. I am going to try to watch some today hehe

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 20:41:53 )

@Nelle: Yay awesome. ^^ I'm going to make some more phone calls. And make lunch. I'll be back later ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 20:42:01 )

I hope you are enjoying Voltra. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 20:50:06 )

@totalanimefan: Thank you. I am enjoying Voltra very much!

I hope you have a good lunch!
Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/07/19 22:57:29 )

@Nelle: I did. I had a salad. What are you up to?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.