Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Broken laptop Rant

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 01:57:15 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

So my laptop just refuses to start up again, it shows and "HP" screen, then goes black, then "HP" again, the proces repeats until the screen eventually looks crashed? Ive tried to restart it multiple times and its always the same. I was able to go to a screen to fix it, however its unable to fix itself bc something is missing?

So yea... i was asuming my laptop was in its final stages but i thought i couldv used it for a little while longer.
I was gonna save up for a desktop pc for multiple reasens but i curently dont have the money for that. The main reasen being so i can use more programs without hogging up the space, another so i could more easely change the parts myself and finally bc i realised that i dont take my laptop with me anywhere lol.
Curently im using my grans laptop but ofc now she dosnt have one + its only temporary

I dont and wont have the funds to buy a propper desktop for a hot while, but my gan told me im allowed to get the cheapest laptop from the store (lol but bless her heart).
I accepted her offer bc i really need a pc, and it will again, still be quite some time away untill i can afford one.

My mom promised me yesterday that she would bring my broken tabet to my granpa today to see if he can fix it (bc she dosnt believe its actually broken) and if its actually broken she would drive me to the store to get a new one. And ofc the blame is on me bc she yet again dosnt keep her promise, now she says she wil go on monday instead. Im so sick and tired of her shit.

Every since i started getting T ive been getting more annoyed at stuff, somehow my anger is above my anxiety. So i got angry, not at her bc shes so low to not even sent me a message she wouldnt come today. and i planned my day tomorow to get one myself with the bus.
Ofc now i calmed down the anxiety is kicking in lol.

Im mainly upset bc i lost a file i was still working on for a contest. The main drawing was done and i was working on the finishing touches.... I send a wip of that stage to a friend and already messaged the people from the context. They said its ok if i send it in like that but still... i was actually proud of my art and now i gotta send in a half finished piece...
And also bc my mom never keeps her promises. She never raised me (i grew up with my gran). And now she has a new family and those kids and her boyfriend are getting everything in a split second. And it kinda hurts lol.

So annyway, my commissions are open.
Ill have to make due with a cheaper laptop and only dowload my neceseties untill i can afford a desktop.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/26 19:36:17 )

Well that just sucks all around. I'm sorry you're having computer (and family) troubles! I hope you're able to get a good computer sorted sooner rather than later. <3

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.