Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing When Heaven is Empty

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 05:09:04 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

"I can't find Michael." Raphael said.

"He's nowhere. You know I can always find him when he storms off or skulks away." he reminded her.

"Not thing time." he went on.

"I don't know where he is. At all." he stressed.

"It's far too much of a coincidence to just ignore."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 05:10:27 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
Sariel was silent as Raphael spoke, before sighing, heavily.

"... I was always afraid this day would come." She commented.

"I'd hoped his pride wouldn't get to be the death of him, in essence. You're the proud one, after all, yet he rivals you." She added.

"I can look around on the surface, see if I can find anything. But that might be the best I can do, that any of us can do."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 05:30:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"Asriel is going to talk to Uriel and Gabriel." Raphael told her.

"You three are the closest we have to a network of information on the surface." he said.

"So if anyone can find out about this, it's you guys." he reasoned.

"...you should have seen Ash." he then mumbled.

"The wounds that Ascalon dealt to him were... frightening." he admitted.

"But it seems that Ascalon was also weakened when in the hands of a Fallen. He managed to break it." he then added.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 05:31:34 )

"Can't say I'm surprised." Sariel commented.

"It's meant to be in heavenly hands, not the hands of one who fell." She added before sighing.

"Also, the Harmony feels Emelie's disappearance. That is more certainly alarming. Do you think she's taken off again like so long ago?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 05:54:43 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...I hope not." Raphael responded. "The last time something like THAT happened... the world went to crap." he said. "And she was feeling stressed and angry back then. We all saw it. She wears her emotions on her sleeve." he continued.

"She wasn't like that last time I saw her." he went on.

"...unless she was actually hiding it this time." he then said.

"What do you think?" he asked. "Did YOU get the sense she was getting frustrated?" he asked further.

"Because I didn't get anything like that."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 05:56:10 )

"Maybe minorly, but nothing out of the usual." Sariel answered with a shake of her head.

"This is not good. She needs to be found, as does Michael... but I think Emelie takes precedence." She added.

"I'll touch base with our brothers on the surface." She then said. "And then contact Gregory. He... might be able to help."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 06:16:26 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...oof, yeah." Raphael muttered.

"EVERYONE needs to get in on this. Above, below, and in-between." he said. "If something's happened to Emelie, everything will collapse. Same with Elizabeth." he said further.

"Anyway, I just came here to tell you that." he then said.

"Get the ball rolling in terms of info-gathering." he continued.

"...maybe try and stop this before Ragnarok happens."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 06:22:27 )

Sariel didn't say anything, just nodded.

"I'll contact you with anything I find." She said before vanishing from where she was.

She appeared on a dootstep before knocking, knowing that her brother was there. He did live there after all.

"You better answer, Gabriel." She muttered as she waited. She was patient, yes, but she didn't have much patience for people intentionally avoiding her, as she knew he did from time to time. Or at least he used to.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 06:42:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,

She waited for about 20 seconds, and just when she was getting ready to knock again... this time more forcefully... the door opened, revealing Gabe. And he looked... well, overall, far different than how he used to look.

The others had seen it happen over time, her included, but it was still a little weird to see Gabriel suddenly, and he didn't have a sour look in his eyes. Instead, he looked... softer, nicer, kinder. Like God's Love.

And he looked surprised to see her.

"...Sari?" he asked.

"What is it?" he asked further, stepping out of the way so she could enter if she chose.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 06:44:36 )

Sari stepped in, sighing heavily.

"Not a social call, dear Brother." She said with a light shake of her head as he closed the door. She turned to face him, and he could see that she looked worried, concerned.

"I'm sure you've noticed an imbalance - that Emelie is missing." She continued before pausing for a breath.

"The harmony feels it too." She figured she'd leave it there for the moment, before dumping what would just compound upon that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 07:03:54 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Gabe looked at her in disbelief for a moment, before narrowing his eyes.

"...they do, eh." he said.

She nodded.

"Wonderful." he grumbled.

"Means something's happened, and she hasn't just messed off for an impromptu vacation." he said.

"We'll need to track her down and try and find her."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 07:06:17 )

"Both her and Michael." Sariel told him.

"... According to Raph, who heard it from Asri.... Michael took off again, but took Ascalon with him." She continued.

"The blade is now destroyed, but it was in the hands of a Fallen who Ash Fyrane was sent to take care of as part of the Harmony." She had no idea how he would take that news, but she knew that it wouldn't be good, at least.

"I fear that the Fallen are banding together, and that they are being led BY our brother. Also, keep a close watch on your girl. She may be in danger just for associating with you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 07:26:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Gabe's eyes hardened when he heard all that.

"They come near Erica, they'll find out just how close 'love' and 'hate' are to each other." he warned.

"...but Emelie's missing... Michael's gone AWOL... Ascalon in the hands of a Fallen..." he went on, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Damn it." he cursed.

"Something's going on." he said further.

"Could Michael be actually attempting a coup?"

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 07:28:57 )

"That's what I'm starting to suspect." Sariel answered, not even touching on his comment regarding Erica. She knew he was serious, and didn't feel the need to touch upon it.

"It wouldn't be the first time that he's considered it, but it will be the first time he's ever gone so far." She added.

"... I fear he fell though, or is very close to it. If an archangel falls, we both know that won't go well."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 07:48:19 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"To understate it." Gabe replied.

"This could very well be the start of a chain of events that leads to Ragnarok." he told her.

"We need to interrupt this before it gets that far." he said further.

"...but we need to find Michael." he then said.

"And only the Harmony can locate Fallen. But a fallen Archangel may be too much for even THEM."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 07:52:10 )

Sariel didn't say anything for a few seconds, looking around. One perk of being an archangel, is that they could literally see the traces where others had been, and each one was identifiable. Gabe's, for instance, was a deep magenta, while hers was a delicate lavender.

"I don't even know what we may have that can take care of a fallen archangel." She admitted.

"Whenever Samael caused problems... we had whomever was at the helm, whoever wore the crown, to take care of them. With Emelie missing, we don't have that."

"I don't even think Death could deal with him."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 08:06:31 )
Forgive, O Lord,

"...didn't think of that." Gabe mumbled.

"This might be a case where, if we can't find Emelie, we'll need to throw the full forces of Heaven, Hell, and Earth at him." he told her.

"Seriously." he said.

"We may need to just go nuclear on him." he said further.

"Anything to stop this world from crumbling."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 08:07:49 )

"All we can do is try." Sariel commented.

"And hope that we don't destroy the realms while we're at it." She added with a shake of her head.

"anyway... just take care, and protect Erica. I'm going to go let Yuri know what's going on." She continued. "And try and touch base with Gregory. He's gotta be aware of what's going on already, so I wouldn't be surprised if he hunts me out."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 08:27:24 )
Forgive, O Lord,

Gabe thought for a moment.

"Firstly, you don't need to tell me to protect Erica." he told her.

"As for Uriel, he should be with his woman in France." he then said.

"And as far as getting ahold of Gregory and/or Madison, your best bet is enlisting the help of Ash's sister-in-law, Casey Kiczys." he suggested. "Or her son, Evan." he went on.

"They both seem to be able to VERY easily summon the reapers."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 08:29:48 )

"I know where Uriel is." Sariel told him honestly.

"And I know I don't need to tell you to protect the woman who stole your heart, however I also know that I wouldn't be any kind of quality sister if I didn't at least say it." She added.

"As for Gregory, you're kidding, right? You know as well as I do that we can go to the bar he likes to hang out at, at will. Other angel's can't, it's largely for those in limbo, but we can. Then again, we can hope through the realms at will anyway." She finished with a shrug.

"regardless, just... keep an eye out, will you? If you notice, hear, find, see, whatever, anything... gimme a call. You have the number for the vet clinic, don't you?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.