Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ~ Chasing Rainbows ~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:51:50 )

@CooperationIsKey: The bike is pretty easy I think because you get to work out and sit at the same time lol
No it's a donation silly. ^^

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:57:43 )

@Totalanimefan: I found the treadmill was pretty nice because unlike walking outside, I could set my phone up on the stand and watch videos while I walked, lol. It kinda helped to have a distraction! I imagine the bike would be kind of similar while working other muscles. :)

And lol, just checking. Thank you so much!! X3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:04:15 )

@CooperationIsKey: my husband would go on the bike and watch a video on his phone during the workout. I think it works better because you aren’t moving your head up and down like when you walk.

You’re welcome. Enjoy your new items. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 03:58:09 )

@Totalanimefan: That makes sense. And yes, I will! I'm excited. X3

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 14:03:54 )
@cooperationiskey: I'm obsessed with snails now I have two more coming next week XD I can't stop buying them .. yes mystery apple snails are the big yellow ones I seen a huge one in the group's I'm in I couldn't believe the size of it .. oh dear naughty beta .. male Betas are more aggressive than the females they fight majority lol I was wanting a blue male one because they look prettier and was wanting to get other blue fish but unfortunately not allowed that many other species in same tank

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 19:47:01 )

I wouldn't be opposed to one or two of a small species of snail in my terrarium eventually. I actually might look into that! And yeah, bettas are tricky when it comes to tankmates; some are more trouble than others, lol. I've had many, both males and females, and every single one has its own distinct personality!

I really really want a betta again; I miss them so much. I'd like to do a five gallon, maybe finally try my hand at a planted tank or even a blackwater tank, as bettas loooove those tannins in the water.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 02:17:00 )

@LilMissKushy: Oh dear, I forgot to ping you with my last message! Sorry about that!

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 09:09:41 )
@CooperationIsKey: if I can or do think of anything else that is rainbow, I'll try to send it your way in a trade.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.