Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Aye, I'm new here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 22:55:41 )

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 23:41:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I've been doing it for about half a year, I was just building my own little pages to look at before lol so it's a whole different ballgame. I've been doing it myself online using MDN Web docs, they have a ton of tutorials and it was pretty easy to follow along and understand. At least so far lol.

Jujutsu Kaisen is very dark but it is also really, really good. They have some definite body horror stuff but I enjoy that kinda thing and the story is compelling. Fruits Baskets is on my list to read, my partner keeps telling me to read it so we can talk about it lol. One Piece is so long it's kind of intimidating for me to get into and I haven't read any Detective Conan but I used to watch it every once in awhile on adult swim. I really enjoy reading manga but I only ever do it for like a week every few months.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 06:03:33 )

@Freyfrost: oh that’s cool. I was going to say check out code academy for learning new coding languages. They are good.

Horror isn’t normally my jam but I heard it was good. Maybe I should read/watch it.
Fruits Basket is soo good! Honestly it’s wholesome. If you don’t want to read it you could watch the anime with your partner. The English dub is really good (there are two anime so you want the 2019 version) it has the whole story and is beautifully animated and written. That why you guys can talk about it together when you finish an episode.

One piece is super long but it’s one of the best stories ever told. It’s the best selling comic series in the world. It beat out Batman and Superman even! I always recommend it and the manga has great pacing too.
That’s how I got into Conan too. I started buying the manga and reading it. I collected up to 38 volumes before I moved for college and I donated them to the library. I believe now Japan is up to 97 volumes. I’m up to date with the anime (I used to watch it with my sister but now I watch it with my husband) and I’m only like 10 chapters behind the manga. Ever since 2018 it’s been on and off because the manga artist is old and he’s been hospitalized a few times since the start of Conan. (Over 25 years).

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 21:13:44 )

Hello and welcome! What kind of coding? o3o (asks the person who failed intro to programming twice >_> ) And ooh, carpentry. I've never been brave enough to give that much of a go.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 04:23:35 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi there and welcome!! ^^
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.